JSP's - Babe of the Day!

the BABE OF THE DAY!

Thank you SDS for choosing me as the official BABE OF THE DAY poster...Attached is a photo fo today's babe of the day, Kelly Hu.

The many-talented Ms. Hu has starred in films such as X-Men 2, The Scorpion King and Cradle 2 the Grave. Hailing from Honolulu, Hawaii, Kelly is an exotic mix of Chinese, Anglo and Hawaiian descent. I think you'll agree she's just perfect.

As an aside, I'll be happy to take requests via PM for future Babes of the Day.

ENJOY!

post-1-1126872556_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it have to be Babe of the Day? Surely there will come a time when you want to post a picture of twins, but you won't be able to because it's babe of the day. Just to be safe, I think you should call it Babes of the Day. You could also test out your new abilities by posting numerous babes of the day (at least until you get things perfected). Did I mention twins? :blush:

What HU talking about? I give her a 6.5 and that's pushing it. You go to Maxim's website and you pull her out of all the other babes.

Kelly Monaco man! She's on the cover this month and makes this girl look like chump change.

What HU talking about? I give her a 6.5 and that's pushing it. You go to Maxim's website and you pull her out of all the other babes.

Kelly Monaco man! She's on the cover this month and makes this girl look like chump change.

442537[/snapback]

Actually I googled it.

:blush:

And Kelly Monaco? HA! Nice abs, but she's got a beak on her like some sort of endagered tropical bird.

MUAHAHA!