Tampa Bay is no joke guys.

The_Real

Listen here folks, this game is going to be alot tougher than you guys think it is. Everyone here seems to think our #1 Defense and happy foot quarterback are going to go down there and spank the hell out of the Bucs and I don't see that happening.

Cadillac is the real deal. Fresh legs with a huge full back to lead the way. He alone scares me offensively. Not to mention a good group of recievers. Galloway and Clayton are a nice combo.

That defense is no joke either. Derrick Brooks is a STUD linebacker and has been for 4 or 5 years. S. Rice off the corner is going to give fits to Gandy all day long. If our boy J.P doesn't watch his blind side he may have problems staying off the turf.

I hope we win but I'm not betting on it just quite yet. Our defense should do a pretty good job of shutting down there offense but there defense could really shut us down if Willis doesn't get off early.

Tough game guys.

T_R

After watching that Six Days to Sunday show with Takeo and the boys, I'm so fired up for this friggin game it's ridiculous.....All I can see in my head is our D lighting them up series after series after series....for 60 minutes! I don't know who their backup QB is, but he'll be in the game by the third quarter.

Don't count me in with the people that expect a route. It's difficult to win when you don't score points, and I think that will be the case for both these teams on Sunday.

TB won't move the ball on us, Cadillac or not they're a below average offense, and we make below average offenses look stupid. The same will go for our offense against Tampa Bay's D. I doubt JP is effective on Sunday, he won't be able to scramble and he will be under constant pressure.

We have the edge on the ground and on special teams and that’s why I think we should win. The big wild card in all this will more then likely be turnovers. Both offenses are going to be overmatched, and turnovers will be a given. While trying not to sound cliché the team that takes turnovers and turns them into points will more then likely be the team that wins the game.

the team that takes turnovers and turns them into points will more then likely be the team that wins the game.

442329[/snapback]

That's our specialty :blush:

i think there are a very small portion of fans who expect the bills to roll, and they're just overly excited right now. the vast majority of us expect a close, hard-fought game that will be decided in favor of the team that protects the ball best.

That's our specialty  :blush:

442330[/snapback]

A defense that gets turnovers wins games. A team that depends on its defense to get turnovers to win games doesn't go far. We need to see if this offense can develop some consistancy in producing points without drive starts on the opposing team's 30 yard line. I think they will, but time will tell. This defense has looked dominant before and then given up game ending drives when we needed a stop. They allowed a backup running back and second string offense to knock them out of the playoffs. All I'm saying is lets se e a few more games before we start making reservations to the Superbowl.

RTB

I certainly don't think this is an easy game.

However, the Bucs offense is not exactly the St. Louis Rams of a few years ago.

I don't think people expect Tampa Bay to go to the Super Bowl with Brian Griese as their QB. Cadillac is a stud, yes, but he's a rookie. Give him some time to develop as a pro.

The Bills D will be terrific and the Bucs defense will be very good as well. This is not a blowout, but I see the Bills pulling out a close one, 14-12.

Mike

A defense that gets turnovers wins games. A team that depends on its defense to get turnovers to win games doesn't go far. We need to see if this offense can develop some consistancy in producing points without drive starts on the opposing team's 30 yard line. I think they will, but time will tell. This defense has looked dominant before and then given up game ending drives when we needed a stop. They allowed a backup running back and second string offense to knock them out of the playoffs. All I'm saying is lets se e a few more games before we start making reservations to the Superbowl.

RTB

442340[/snapback]

I think some of you guys take this too damn seriously :blush: Let loose and enjoy this team, man!!

Look, we have a guy named Willis "stiffarm" McGahee that we can rely on, too. As for starting on the opposing team's 30 yard line, hell, what's wrong with that? We have the top special teams unit in football! If we win (dominate) the battle of field position, play lights out defense, and run the ball effectively, there's no way we don't win.....unless our QB throws picks or fumbles the ball away.....but I think those issues left town with Mr. Bledsoe.

GO BILLS!!!!

After watching that Six Days to Sunday show with Takeo and the boys, I'm so fired up for this friggin game it's ridiculous.....All I can see in my head is our D lighting them up series after series after series....for 60 minutes!  I don't know who their backup QB is, but he'll be in the game by the third quarter.

442328[/snapback]

The last time our LBs were on National Television was the Sunday night

ESPN game against the Patriots...and they got their asses kicked by

Corey Dillon and company....Hopefully this will be different times.....

I remember Paul McGuire mentioning in that telecast about how

TKO said that it was their time to shine...and they really ended up shining

the shoes of the Patriots RBs...