Is it time to archive Katrina?

Nope, this guy.

442226[/snapback]

I thought bobby jon was gonna pass out or die or something out there...he looked like absolute hell...and i think its funny how hodgeboom didnt say a thing about being a QB...thats gonna be a surprise to them all when they find out...

But, but... There is Tropical Storm Philippe and Tropical Depression 18 starting to gain some muster.

Tropical Depression 17 has become Tropical Storm Philippe about 485 miles east-southeast of the Leeward Islands. This is the 16th named storm of the season and is earliest date on record that the Atlantic Basin has seen 16 named storms. This tropical depression is currently moving to the north-northwest near 5 mph. It appears at this time that Philippe will have minimal impacts on the Lesser Antilles, however the central and northern Lesser Antilles should monitor the progress of Philippe over the next several days.

Philippe

But, but... There is Tropical Storm Philippe and Tropical Depression 18 starting to gain some muster.

Tropical Depression 17 has become Tropical Storm Philippe about 485 miles east-southeast of the Leeward Islands. This is the 16th named storm of the season and is earliest date on record that the Atlantic Basin has seen 16 named storms. This tropical depression is currently moving to the north-northwest near 5 mph. It appears at this time that Philippe will have minimal impacts on the Lesser Antilles, however the central and northern Lesser Antilles should monitor the progress of Philippe over the next several days.

Philippe

444367[/snapback]

And yet only 2 have hit shore here.

Hells bells, I don't know what to do w/ this board. I moved it out of TSW, but it shouldn't be listed on the index page either.

Moving the threads into PPP seems to be the logical thing to do. Because of the age of the threads, only a handful would even remain on page 1. The rest would be on page 2/3. That would seem the lesser of the evils.

Merging the threads might just create one holy, unreadable mess.

• 3 weeks later...
Hells bells, I don't know what to do w/ this board.  I moved it out of TSW, but it shouldn't be listed on the index page either.

Moving the threads into PPP seems to be the logical thing to do.  Because of the age of the threads, only a handful would even remain on page 1.  The rest would be on page 2/3.  That would seem the lesser of the evils.

Merging the threads might just create one holy, unreadable mess.

445852[/snapback]

And that differs from all our other holy unreadable messes how?

This worked pretty well. Could probably just delete or archive the whole thing.