The Tipping Point

1billsfan

Will this team have a tipping point? Will the collective light finally turn on in all of the talented Bill veteren's heads where they figure it all out and knock off 8 wins in a row? Or will it become obvious that the only light at the end of the tunnel is a couple years down the road with Losman, McGahee and Evans.

Also, does anybody recall what game the tipping point of the Superbowl Bills teams was? I recall a Viking game were Thurman became the man. I think that was the season we lost to Cleveland in the playoffs.

Also, does anybody recall what game the tipping point of the Superbowl Bills teams was?

30983[/snapback]

I think it was the Week 1 blow-out at Miami in 1990

(gave them a bad attitude),

followed by the comeback wins over the Broncos & Raiders

(you could see something special was happening).

Will this team have a tipping point? Will the collective light finally turn on in all of the talented Bill veteren's heads where they figure it all out and knock off 8 wins in a row? Or will it become obvious that the only light at the end of the tunnel is a couple years down the road with Losman, McGahee and Evans.

Also, does anybody recall what game the tipping point of the Superbowl Bills teams was? I recall a Viking game were Thurman became the man. I think that was the season we lost to Cleveland in the playoffs.

30983[/snapback]

To me it was the Denver game. Down big and woosh we procede to destroy them. Blocked punt interception etc. For me that was the turning point.