Jason Peters as goal line secret weapon?

SouthernMan

With Jason Peter's freakish combination of size, speed, and athletic ability, I wonder if at some point he'll be a regular threat in goal line situations. Anyone think he might be a terror in the backfield, used regularly as a goal line fullback?

If the defense wants to stuff the run by crowding the middle, Peters has the speed to bounce around the end. Good luck to any safety trying to stop him one on one.

Who thinks we'll see him as a RB or FB in the backfield?

With Jason Peter's freakish combination of size, speed, and athletic ability, I wonder if at some point he'll be a regular threat in goal line situations. Anyone think he might be a terror in the backfield, used regularly as a goal line fullback?

If the defense wants to stuff the run by crowding the middle, Peters has the speed to bounce around the end. Good luck to any safety trying to stop him one on one.

441093[/snapback]

It is very possible, but if his future is at LT, I hope to see him line up on scrimage as many times as possible to block.

441093[/snapback]

i don't understand your thinking here. IMO peters is far more of a threat on the goal line if used just as the bills did on sunday -- lined up as a tackle-eligible.