Bledsoe NFC Offensive Player of the Week

duey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what? Bledsoe played well for the Bills his 1st 8 games and then the 1st 2 games of the next season. He more or less did bubkis the rest of the time.

He could be the NFC offensive player of the year (but we all know he won't) and I would still think that the Bills made the right decision this off season.

Dave.

So what?  Bledsoe played well for the Bills his 1st 8 games and then the 1st 2 games of the next season.  He more or less did bubkis the rest of the time.

He could be the NFC offensive player of the year (but we all know he won't) and I would still think that the Bills made the right decision this off season.

Dave.

440471[/snapback]

Hmmm...perhaps this is a pattern developing.

Congrats to Drew on a game well played. I hope he has many more like them. It seems like a lot of people in order to like losman feel the need to justify bashing Bledsoe. Let it go already. He's no longer here. It's a good thing. Yes Bledsoe is still good enough to be a decent nfl stater in this league as evidenced by a good game on the road against an AFC PLAYOFF TEAM from last season. Losman did well in his 1st start as well. Yes we know Drew has serious shortcomings in his game, and down the stretch may very well fade out, but the fact of the matter is if he's good or bad it doesn't effect the Buffalo Bills any longer.

The Cowboys could make the playoffs and it would not have been the wrong decision to relase bledsoe as bledsoe was going to bring us nowhere. We don't know if Losman will, but the unknown is better then the known. Best of Luck to Drew for the rest of the season and Best of Luck to the beginning of hopefully a great career for JP Losman!

Raise your hand if you think Bledose will do that well against a really good Redskins Defense that blitzes like crazy...AND just happens to have his former head coach coming up with a defensive gameplan for him?

Bledsoe lucked out when the Chargers held off blitzing...Marty showing once again his complete refusual to adjust his scheme...but that wont happen this week.

Raise your hand if you think Bledose will do that well against a really good Redskins Defense that blitzes like crazy...AND just happens to have his former head coach coming up with a defensive gameplan for him?

Bledsoe lucked out when the Chargers held off blitzing him like crazy...that wont happen this week.

440539[/snapback]

<looks around with hands folded in lap>

Bledsoe lucked out when the Chargers held off blitzing him like crazy...that wont happen this week.

440539[/snapback]

Did you think that he would be the NFC Offensive Player Of The Week in week one? No? Well guess what.....There is a far better chance that he beats the Skins than what he accomplished in week one.

It amazes me that you haters cannot even dig up a molecule of respect for a former Bill who had a great game.

When Travis Henry is named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week, I will salute his accomplishment.

Btw, this will never happen. :doh::D

Did you think that he would be the NFC Offensive Player Of The Week in week one? No? Well guess what.....There is a far better chance that he beats the Skins than what he accomplished in week one.

It amazes me that you haters cannot even dig up a molecule of respect for a former Bill who had a great game.

When Travis Henry is named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week, I will salute his accomplishment.

Btw, this will never happen.  :doh:  :D

440562[/snapback]

Where did I say I dont respect what he did? I think he had a great game...I just dont drop to my knees like the rest of the national media are doing for Bledsoe, completely ignoring the fact that, much like our success against the Texans, its only one game. And with the Cowboys, even their fans are commenting that the Chargers held off the blitz so Bledsoe had oodles of time to throw.

I'm simply pointing out that the Skins are a MUCH better Defense under GW, and are known for their complex blitz schemes. Plus, if anyone knows the faults and shortcomings of Drew Bledsoe, its Gregg Williams. He saw it all first-hand and will make Bledsoe's life very difficult come Sunday. If Bledsoe does well next week, I'm be even more impressed with him...but that doesnt mean I want him back here. He may fit Dallas' system but his time with us was a failed experiment.

Where did I say I dont respect what he did?  I think he had a great game...I just dont drop to my knees like the rest of the national media are doing for Bledsoe, completely ignoring the fact that, much like our success against the Texans, its only one game. 

440576[/snapback]

Who in the national media is dropping to their knees for Bledsoe? Everything I've seen this week says he played good, but will eventually resort back to his old self. One guy even said "pull a Bledsoe."

This seems to be a pattern for Bledsoe. He gets let go, which lights a fire under his butt and he goes and plays well. Then when the feeling passes he resorts back to his old ways. I wish him success, but he wasn't the right guy for Buffalo. I'm not gonna blast him for playing well and getting a award he deserved this week. Nor do I feel he needs to suck it up in Dallas to prove the Bills braintrust was right.