What is wrong with people?

BB27

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4964859/detail.html

I think the punishment should fit the crime.  Everyone line up with your bolt cutters.

440333[/snapback]

What complete idiots! It would be different if it were a cat, but a puppy? (duck)Seriously though, these kids should be charged with anything that puts them away for a long time, I like that the prosecutor wants them tried as adults, let them see the inside of a prison with Tossy.

What complete idiots! It would be different if it were a cat, but a puppy? (duck)Seriously though, these kids should be charged with anything that puts them away for a long time, I like that the prosecutor wants them tried as adults, let them see the inside of a prison with Tossy.

440342[/snapback]

:):angry:;)

Saddam's feet-first wood chipper method would suffice quite nicely :angry:

No but seriously, socio-psychological studies show that the success rate in treating people who have performed acts of animal cruelty is ridiculously small. I'd lock these loser rednecks up for life. They won't ever amount to anything positive for society, and will only become more angry at the "system" for whatever time they will have to spend in jail as adults.

Keep these losers locked up for life, and we not only protect more animals but more people.