Who is everyone rooting for?

zevo

Jets or Dolphins?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Jets or Dolphins?

• Jets
    • Dolphins

J-E-T-S.

I never, never, never, never root for the Dolphins. The fact that they have a win and the Jets don't makes it even simpler. The Jets may/should be the better team and thus the enemy in our sights, but I just don't hate them like I do the 'Fins.

As an aside, as I was making my way to McFadden's last week a Jets fan passed me and my wife, yelling "Screw the Bills," "we're going 12-4," "You guys suck" and we exchanged some fun heckling/banter. It was even sweeter at the end of the day.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Dolphins because I think that the Dolfellons have no chance of making it to the [layoffs in the long run--the Jets on the other hand, I would be worried about them hurting our chances later in the season but this would give the Jets a divisional loss and would seriously hurt their chances down the road (as we experienced last year) and I feel Germ Edwards will implode under NY based media scrutiny from various outlets and he will get canned after they have a 7-9 season (but we'll save that for another thread).

Go Fins, hope Jests falter early and the Fins falter later.

for some reason fish fans have this false sense of optimism! I would love to see that crushed on sunday!

440122[/snapback]

Listening to the radio here you would get the impression the Felons have already won Sunday and are headed for the superbowl.

Oddly there are a lot of BRAND NEW Dolphin shirts showing up around town.

I'll root for the Bills. Who cares about anyone else? If the Bills take care of their own business, then it does not matter what happens to the other teams.

440159[/snapback]

I totally disagree. The jests have twice as much talent as the phish. They have a much better chance of being in the playoff hunt than do the phish.

An 0-2 start with a divisional (home) loss would be potentially devestating to the jests, or at the very least matter in a tie-breaker.

Brother, stick to your presidential campaign. ;):angry:;):)

Since my hatred for both teams are about equal... I have to base my opinion on January. Which team will be fighting with Buffalo for a wild card spot (assuming NE wins the division).

No way to I see Miami winning 9-11 games. Not going to happen. The Jets on the other hand, very likely.

Here's hoping Miami wins on Sunday, the Jets start 0-2 and finish the year 8-8, out of playoff contention.

If Miami starts 2-0, I still think that 8-8 is the BEST that they can hope to do.