Nice quote about our defense

BuffalOhio

From this article: Yahoo Sports

11. Buffalo Bills (1-0) – They have the best defense in football, hands down. If J.P. Losman can limit his mistakes and Willis McGahee can stay healthy with a diet of 25 carries a game, this team could give fits to the AFC elite

I just love watching our defense play!

That's a nice compliment. I have to say I think our defense definitely deserves consideration as the best in the game. They look fantastic, and it's only September! I hope they can stay healthy, so that we can actually make a run @ a title this year, be it a division title or more.

That's a nice compliment.  I have to say I think our defense definitely deserves consideration as the best in the game.  They look fantastic, and it's only September!  I hope they can stay healthy, so that we can actually make a run @ a title this year, be it a division title or more.

439921[/snapback]

Damn I hope you are right Rich.

Hows that seat?? Keeping it warm for me? ;)

11. Buffalo Bills (1-0) – They have the best defense in football, hands down. If J.P. Losman can limit his mistakes and Willis McGahee can stay healthy with a diet of 25 carries a game, this team could give fits to the AFC elite

439885[/snapback]

Ooooh...my nipples are rock hard right now!

439885[/snapback]

I want this D, JP and McGahee to win some games against NE, and other

elite teams.