Do you think Ariz could have used Travis Henry?

Albany,n.y.

Cardinals | Run Game Horrible

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:54:55 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals running game was so bad Sunday, Sept. 11, that QB Kurt Warner was the leading rusher with 11 yards.

438379[/snapback]

Ah, Denny Green, that master poker player... he sure showed up TD on draft day.... 0:)

You guys should see the hilarious ad for a Tucson Ford dealer. The dealer is yelling out "Free Cardinals tickets! Free Cardinals tickets!"

Denny Green comes up and says, "why are you giving tickets away, when the Cards are pushin' for the playoffs?!"

Pretty damned funny, just the thought of it...

JJ Arrington is the least of the Cards problems. He was a real player at Cal and should be a player in the NFL as well.

Yesterday he only carried the ball 7-8 times and did nothing behind that atrocious OLine. Shipp had about the same number of carries and only picked up about 10 yrds. The rest of their backs also did squat and things aren't going to get much better for any of them unless the OLine reinvents itself or Green figures out a way to use those 3 good receivers to spread people out and create space up front w/o getting Warner killed.

Travis Henry wouldn't have helped them a bit.

Cya

These KFFL Updates crack me up sometimes. Who the hell is Darren Urban and what the hell is the East Valley Tribune and who the !@#$ cares what he has to say? I'm waiting for the next KFFL Update to look like this:

Bills l McGahee Injury Concerning

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:54:55 -0700

Simon of Two Bills Drive reports that seeing Bills RB Willis McGahee on the ground after a stinger against the Texans made him put a burrito in his speedo.

Damn JJ Arrington is GOOD!  LMMFAO!

438392[/snapback]

he is. i expect him to do alot this season. finishing second for offensive rookie of the year.

he didnt get that many carries. and that offense is a passing offense. they had some injuries on the O-Line, and have a pass happy offense.

he will show his stuff, and eventually be the full time starter.