John Madden is a moron!!

CJPearl2

Pre-game conversation with Al Michaels:

Al: (Sarcastically) I wonder who the ejections will hurt more: Atlanta, losing their 5th corner and nickle back, or the starting middle linebacker of the Eagles?

John: I think it hurts the Eagles more.

Way to pick up on the sarcasm John. That is why you make the big bucks.

"That's what it's all about. Those big fat guys just pushing and sweating. See how they pushed the other guys out? That let (insert name) really do his thing. And running. that's what it's all about. See how (insert name) just ran? He ran right at where the big fat guys were pushing... "

"That's what it's all about. Those big fat guys just pushing and sweating. See how they pushed the other guys out? That let (insert name) really do his thing. And running. that's what it's all about. See how (insert name) just ran? He ran right at where the big fat guys were pushing... "

438360[/snapback]

So its only good if its the video game that says that? Right?

Not that I'm a big fan of Stuart Scott, he can be kind of annoying.....but on the ESPN Monday Night Countdown show, John Madden basically talks down to him like he's the house negro or something......

try outs

Al: (erynthered) John did you see that hit on McNabb? That could have been spearing, what do you think John?

John: (Ghost of BiB).....

438382[/snapback]

I think he was looking over at (insert name) and really didn't let the big fat guys do it for him. He should have run at the big fat guys. Want some nachos? I have to fart.

Madden talking about opposing defenses against Vick -

"They have to send these fast linebackers and defensive backs after Vick, because he's a fast quarterback, so theres really no chance for the linemen to catch him" genius

I think he was looking over at (insert name) and really didn't let the big fat guys do it for him. He should have run at the big fat guys. Want some nachos? I have to fart.

438410[/snapback]

Jeezus Christ.... I'm forty !@#$ing four years old and I'm laughing at fart jokes.

Pre-game conversation with Al Michaels:

Al: (Sarcastically) I wonder who the ejections will hurt more: Atlanta, losing their 5th corner and nickle back, or the starting middle linebacker of the Eagles?

John: I think it hurts the Eagles more.

Way to pick up on the sarcasm John. That is why you make the big bucks.

438343[/snapback]

In Madden's defense, I've been listening to him for fifteen painful years, and I've never heard him pick up on any sarcasm.