Ramsey done in Washington?

Albany,n.y.

He's been benched and Sportscenter says Mort says he's already requested to be traded-What for?  A donut?  Because both = zero. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2159642

438186[/snapback]

That's wierd... I was stuck in a beltway traffic jam from 2:15 to 5:15 listening to sports talk radio. Two of the shows were local, and they didn't mention it at all. In fact they were split on if Ramsey would start or whether Gibbs would use the injury excuse to make a switch.

Could it be a hoax? It's dated 7:04, but refers to comments made by Gibbs Monday evening...

That's wierd... I was stuck in a beltway traffic jam from 2:15 to 5:15 listening to sports talk radio.  Two of the shows were local, and they didn't mention it at all.  In fact they were split on if Ramsey would start or whether Gibbs would use the injury excuse to make a switch.

Could it be a hoax?  It's dated 7:04, but refers to comments made by Gibbs Monday evening...

438199[/snapback]

7:04 PM is Monday evening. It was announced around dinner time, ie evening.

I believe Gibbs' plan all along was to to get Campbell in there as soon as he feels he's ready & that Brunell is just a short term gap until Campbell is ready, like by mid-season.

That can be an all too typical commute around here. Especially around spaghetti junction or Wilson Bridge.

438204[/snapback]

I hate the beltway. I remember one time years ago when we took a wrong exit and read this big green sign that said Welcome to Alexandria. I can't remember if we were headed back to NY or back to SC. 0:)

That can be an all too typical commute around here. Especially around spaghetti junction or Wilson Bridge.

438204[/snapback]

Some kind of accident on the northside inner beltway.

LOL, it used to be that being on the road before 2:30 meant you safe... what we gonna do, start working at 4 AM now?

7:04 PM is Monday evening.  It was announced around dinner time, ie evening. 

I believe Gibbs' plan all along was to to get Campbell in there as soon as he feels he's ready & that Brunell is just a short term gap until Campbell is ready, like by mid-season.

438207[/snapback]

Yeah, we all know Gibbs' views on Ramsey-Brunell, it's just surprising because he's not the kind of coach to come out and say somtheing like that (ie true). I would have expected him to announce on Wednesday something softer like Brunell was starting because Ramseys lingering injury would have cost him too much practice time...

Some kind of accident on the northside inner beltway.

LOL, it used to be that being on the road before 2:30 meant you safe...  what we gonna do, start working at 4 AM now?

438209[/snapback]

I live just off one on the south side of olde towne. Work on Telegraph, so I'm about a ten minute drive. Eat your heart out.

Yeah, we all know Gibbs' views on Ramsey-Brunell, it's just surprising because he's not the kind of coach to come out and say somtheing like that (ie true).  I would have expected him to announce on Wednesday something softer like Brunell was starting because Ramseys lingering injury would have cost him too much practice time...

438215[/snapback]

Sort of what Billick is doing a little north of DC with Boller & Wright?

If Baltimore wins next week, I think Boller could be all done as the starter in Baltimore.