The "white, high motor guys" are good!

Webster Guy

That wasn't TD, that was John Butler.

Fina, Ostroski, Holecek et al in Buffalo, Stephen Alexander and Tim Dwight in S.D.

438317[/snapback]

He also signed Bryce and Speilman, two of the best players that ever graced our beloved Bills.

I am not ready to call Mr. B a racist. He signed Sam Rogers to a 4 year/12 million dollar contract, and he was a marginal player. He also continued to funnel money to Henry Jones after he was washed up.

Mr. B was a good football man who had problems bringing us blocking, and it cost us dearly.

Good point, and worth making. Of all the TD conspiracies, the "he only signs white guys even though they can't play" was one of the more mystifying.... turns out a high motor ain't such a bad thing after all....

Go Bills!

P.S. I would take Bailey over Jennifer.... any day of the week.

438288[/snapback]

Denney has also not been playing bad just not well enough to be #1 in depth chart. He also kept Constantin Ritzmann on roster and this year he is on PS rather than competition. Maybe TD thinks white high-motor DE's are undervalued which is why he has been grabbing the best?

I agree with Bailey over Jennifer as well as Mary Ann over Ginger

Denney has also not been playing bad just not well enough to be #1 in depth chart.  He also kept Constantin Ritzmann on roster and this year he is on PS rather than competition.  Maybe TD thinks white high-motor DE's are undervalued which is why he has been grabbing the best? 

I agree with Bailey over Jennifer as well as Mary Ann over Ginger

439833[/snapback]

Could be... either way, it is clear that TD and Co. know something about selecting talent....

Glad you agree on Bailey. I lean heavily toward Mary Ann as well, but have to admit the appeal of a red head.... ;)

Why do people think Everett is going to come back from an ACL injury this year and add a new dimension to the offense? He hasn't even practiced with the team and it took WM 2 years to get back to form.

As for Roscoe, he had a plate put in his wrist because of a fracture. It'll likely be at least 8 weeks from the surgery until he can play. Wrists can be very finicky when healing, especially when catching hard thrown footballs soon after.

RTB