LABillz where are you?

Beerball

Getting reports of major power disruptions throughout Los Angeles.  Any details available?

438054[/snapback]

That would be all the third generation welfare recipients suddenly deciding they collectively want someone else to pay their electric bill, but not letting the city officials know.

Apparently Sherman Oaks, Burbank, and West LA are hit. I'm working in the South Bay right now, and we have power (obviously). There is power out in other areas of the valley too according to reports.

438089[/snapback]

Wow! I'm sure the ethical poor people won't start busting windowfronts, huh? 0:)

Wow! I'm sure the ethical poor people won't start busting windowfronts, huh? 0:)

438102[/snapback]

I remember when we were facing the verdict in the OJ murder trial. I was kinda new to SoCal and my boss, an utter flaming moron, said if OJ is found guilty I better get a gun because the blacks will riot. Someone nearby said "Yeah, and if he is found innocent all the whites'll riot by running to Nordstrom's, trying on a bunch of clothes, but LEAVING everything in the dressing room and refusing to hang them back up."