Pre entry Pat Down Question Yeterday a

Hammered a Lot

This sounds like a post for the new Ladies Lounge.  But I agree, it should be same sex.

438031[/snapback]

Then they should have 2 lines just for the people like you, at 1 point in the stadium & you can get in at halftime. There was no excessive touching or anything. Do you feel the same way about airports too? What do you want them to do, make it impossible to get into the games in a reasonable timeframe. If you must be patted down by someone of the same sex, my advice is take 2 seconds to look at the person doing the patdowns BEFORE you get on line-not very difficult.

There was 1 pat down person per line.  If you wanted to choose the sex of the person patting you down, you could look to see who was doing the patdowns & choose.

438068[/snapback]

Actually, Harvey, there was one guy and one girl per line. Of course, I went in the stadium early.

Actually, Harvey, there was one guy and one girl per line. Of course, I went in the stadium early.

438093[/snapback]

Maybe it depends on the gate. I went in at gate 8 @ 12:15 or so & it was 1 per line.

You missed the photos by leaving the party so early. Petrino showed up around 11:15.

I agree it should be same sex but that giant mass of people all pushing toward the gate (especially the closer it gets to game time) makes it pretty tough for every single woman to make sure they're being patted down by a woman. I was patted down by a guy because he was the first one standing in front of me when I finally got to the gate. I can't speak for the two girls standing behind me so I don't know if they went out of their way (two turnstiles down) to get patted down by a woman.