Ophelia is one crazy chick

/dev/null

I was hoping it would hit here in Southern Connecticut. Some computer models projected it up here before. We really need the rain here. Lakes are drying up. Streams are trickling. It does not rain in Southern Connecticut this summer

Are you referring to Shakespeare's Ophelia? The wavering innocent meaning no harm in the Hamlet tragedy?

A better analogy would be that Borg-conflicted Picard character... 0:)

438019[/snapback]

Yes, i was referring to Shakespeare's Ophelia. Pulled from so many directions, she could not decide which way to go and pretty much ended up staying put

Picard on the other hand, even after being kidnapped and assimilated by the Borg, knew the path he had to take and was able to tip Data off as to which command to issue into the Collective to stop the attack

Kirk on the other hand, let Klingons run amok on his ship with 17th century weaponry

Yes, i was referring to Shakespeare's Ophelia.  Pulled from so many directions, she could not decide which way to go and pretty much ended up staying put

Picard on the other hand, even after being kidnapped and assimilated by the Borg, knew the path he had to take and was able to tip Data off as to which command to issue into the Collective to stop the attack

Kirk on the other hand, let Klingons run amok on his ship with 17th century weaponry

438027[/snapback]

Pssst! Pssst!

/dev/null/

Fix you profile. Ofeelia can't tell if Pickard pawned, pounded, or owned Kirk since 1776. 0:)

Yes, i was referring to Shakespeare's Ophelia.  Pulled from so many directions, she could not decide which way to go and pretty much ended up staying put

438027[/snapback]

All nice, but a post to you, that you may have missed, in response to your slam of the B'gals and by extension my locality remains unreplied to...

I accused you of violating the Prime Directive... 0:)

Respond!

I was hoping it would hit here in Southern Connecticut.  Some computer models projected it up here before.  We really need the rain here.  Lakes are drying up.  Streams are trickling.  It does not rain in Southern Connecticut this summer

438008[/snapback]

I'm with you 100% on that thought! It's kind of scary that it just never, ever rains here (I'm in Stamford). The trees are looking really bad, all withered and brown. Yet no one says anything about it on the local news... no calls to conserve, etc. Even the stupid weathermen gleefully tell us week after week that we're in for a "great week" (meaning NO RAIN)!

I hope we get moderate to heavy rain for an entire week straight!