Not able to listen today

Kipers Hair

So how ws Chuck Dickersons return to Buffalo radio today?

437619[/snapback]

He was very positive and excited about the team and the way they played. He said its a good sign of things to come. His one rather biting criticism was of Mike Williams who he said did not play like a big money tackle yesterday. He said that he was steam rolled on a couple of plays, especially the ill-fated reverse. He followed that up with nice praise for the job Trey Teague did, commenting on his great side to side movement.

It was an enjoyable listen and I was never a fan of the coach in the past.

He was very positive and excited about the team and the way they played. He said its a good sign of things to come. His one rather biting criticism was of Mike Williams who he said did not play like a big money tackle yesterday. He said that he was steam rolled on a couple of plays, especially the ill-fated reverse. He followed that up with nice praise for the job Trey Teague did, commenting on his great side to side movement.

He was on for 20 minutes. He should be on for a full hour. Jerry Sullivan this morning sucked.

437641[/snapback]

I believe that reverse was discussed in sec. 337. Didn't think the linemen were supposed to be 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage....

0:)

Yesterday on WHAM he was complaining about the salary distribution on the OL and that if MW is the highest paid, he should be at LT, not RT. He was complaining too much about TD for my tastes, but he was the best of the 3 post games, as I was switching back & forth on the way home, settled on Dickerson after the Losman & Mularkey podium talks.

The pregame on WGR was bad when Sullivan was on between 8-10AM. He & his partner were all over JP, saying he was the same as Rob on the field and predicting that Holcomb would replace him in the 3rd quarter of opening day & by game 4. They also criticized R.Rich's wardrobe twice while I was listening, saying they didn't even know Flowers jerseys existed.

Yesterday on WHAM he was complaining about the salary distribution on the OL and that if MW is the highest paid, he should be at LT, not RT.  He was complaining too much about TD for my tastes, but he was the best of the 3 post games, as I was switching back & forth on the way home, settled on Dickerson after the Losman & Mularkey podium talks.

The pregame on WGR was bad when Sullivan was on between 8-10AM.  He & his partner were all over JP, saying he was the same as Rob on the field and predicting that Holcomb would replace him in the 3rd quarter of opening day & by game 4.  They also criticized R.Rich's wardrobe twice while I was listening, saying they didn't even know Flowers jerseys existed.

438232[/snapback]

That was Brad and Jerry bashing Rich and Lisa, right? Want to make sure I get that right before I go headhunting.... 0:)