Javon Walker (WR-GB)

Thailog80

Is Favre going to give Walker half of his signing bonus? I imagine those 2 will never talk again.

437584[/snapback]

Given his performance yesterday, you think maybe Brett wishes he would have retired? It's going to be a very long season for the Pack.

This, as well as how horrid Farve looked horrid in that game, can only point to bad things in cheese country.

Any one else think Farve goes down with a minor injury by midseason and never again plays? I hope that isn't the way he goes out, but I think things are headed that way already.

Kris Jenkins out for the year too.  Carolina cannot catch a break

437698[/snapback]

That will really hurt the Panthers, but I cannot say I was looking forward to watching him chase JP around Thanksgiving weekend.

Is Favre going to give Walker half of his signing bonus? I imagine those 2 will never talk again.

437584[/snapback]

This is exactly the reason why I kept saying that any player should ask

for the best money when they are in prime....including TO....In football

you never know when you are going to play your last down...It is going

to be at least 2 seaons before walker can come to any kind of speed....

and by then he will be past his prime....In fact GB will cut him after

two seasons....

Now you know why he wanted a new contract, injury risk!!  the Pack could cut him after the season or something if they wanted too and he'd he screwed!!

437712[/snapback]

Walker signed a $7.5 million contract with a $3 million signing bonus and a $1.3 million option bonus. If he is screwed with that type of wealth at age 26 then what are we? I am quite positive the vast majority of TBD posters have not earned $4.3 million the past 4 years.

Walker signed a $7.5 million contract with a $3 million signing bonus and a $1.3 million option bonus.  If he is screwed with that type of wealth at age 26 then what are we?  I am quite positive the vast majority of TBD posters have not earned $4.3 million the past 4 years.

437771[/snapback]

Lamest arguement ever. If a player is grossly underpaid I fully support the holdout move. Javon Walker, for his talent level, was grossly underpaid.

Lamest arguement ever. If a player is grossly underpaid I fully support the holdout move. Javon Walker, for his talent level, was grossly underpaid.

437786[/snapback]

My point is if he his injury prevents him from playing football ever again he still has a nice life in front of him. Once I have $2 million saved I am retiring and living off the tax free interest of Fannie Mae funds