JP fired up!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a misnomer. If there was ONE thing Bledsoe brought to the Bills that was lacking was leadership from the QB position. He was highly regarded and respected by his teammates.

437420[/snapback]

All we fans could really judge by was the way Bledsoe looked when something happened, by the expression (or lack of same!) on his face.

Drew never appeared as if he gave a damn when stuff went wrong. You can call that attitude "level-headed" or "even-keeled" or whatever, but in an emotional game like football, the QB needs to have some fire in his belly.

I love what JP brings to this Bills team.

VA:  I don't see JP as the type to go after a player when he is the one who made the mistake.  I mean, what would JP say to Reed?  "Well I know I fugged up, but why didn't you save my bacon?"

438048[/snapback]

Okay, I will type slow so you understand. Maybe it was a called down and in and Reed did so. But maybe JP thought he called a down and out. Or possibly Reed mis-heard. Or a lot of otherthings. Sometimes, miscommunications happens, and JP thought one thing and Reed another.

VA:  I don't see JP as the type to go after a player when he is the one who made the mistake.  I mean, what would JP say to Reed?  "Well I know I fugged up, but why didn't you save my bacon?"

438048[/snapback]

I have it from a good source that when JP ran over to Reed the conversation went something like this.

JP-"You were suppose to turn the other way"

Reed-" no, I distictly heard you say at the line of scrimmage, "Excuse me while I kiss this guy", which means I turn the other way.

JP- " No, I said "Excuse me while I kiss the SKY".

Reed - " Must have been the crowd noise"

That's what they were laughing about.

I said

"Only problem will be if they go to the film room today and the coaches scold JP for throwing the wrong route.  Then Reed may lose some respect for JP being a dumb ass." 

I never said JP screwed up.  I never bashed him.  But until we know the truth let's not bash either.  In fact I have given JP his props.  So chill the !@#$ out.

437646[/snapback]

Somehow the phrase "Cocky Little A-hole" comes to mind. Maybe he doesn't accept blame. That could be dangerous in the long haul. I wonder if this is the type of thing that several scouts alluded to in their pre-Draft bashing of JP. I dunno though. Maybe he just wouldn't let them fondle his johnson and they copped a 'tude. Frankly, I don't give a dingle.

Next Up: Tampa Bay.

Maybe you should grow up and realize you and your scout friend are totally wrong about JP.  That would be a nice start.  And maybe try rooting for your team's players, instead of hoping/looking for them to fail.

438292[/snapback]

You're the only one bringing that up. I have e v a l'ed JP during preseason on his own merits. He looked terrible in PS. He looked okay the other day, he still needs some work, but I was happy with what I saw.

Now, you and your little buddies all need to grow up, stop being homers and figure things out on your own.

Oh yeah I forgot, I have to type slow for you.

JP played okay the other day.

Jp still has some issues, but at least he isn't bouncing like a jack rabbit with a hot pocker up his ass any more.

You're still an idiot.

You're the only one bringing that up.  I have e v a l'ed JP during preseason on his own merits.  He looked terrible in PS.  He looked okay the other day, he still needs some work, but I was happy with what I saw.   

Now, you and your little buddies all need to grow up, stop being homers and figure things out on your own.

This is rich, coming from someone who listens to the word of some hack scout-friend as if it were gospel.

Oh yeah I forgot, I have to type slow for you. 

JP played okay the other day. 

Jp still has some issues, but at least he isn't bouncing like a jack rabbit with a hot pocker up his ass any more. 

You're still an idiot.

You're right. Maybe the Bills SHOULD have given-up a 1st rounder and been paying Shelton $3M to play LT (poorly), cut Travis outright, and kept Bledsoe. I'm sure your hack scout-friend would have been happy with that. 0:)

This is rich, coming from someone who listens to the word of some hack scout-friend as if it were gospel.     

You're right.  Maybe the Bills SHOULD have given-up a 1st rounder and been paying Shelton $3M to play LT (poorly), cut Travis outright, and kept Bledsoe.  I'm sure your hack scout-friend would have been happy with that. 0:)

438459[/snapback]

So let me see. Accept what you and a bunch of drunk n the endzone say, who are bigtime homers and generally a little slow. Or trust the word of a guy who makes money evaluating other teams players and helping determine what may or may not work against said player. You know he may not be right all the time, but I think I'll trust his word more then your anyday.

Oh and one game doesn't make him wrong, but I sure would be happy to tell him he is in this case.

Or trust the word of a guy who makes money evaluating other teams players and helping determine what may or may not work against said player.  You know he may not be right all the time, but I think I'll trust his word more then your anyday. 

438471[/snapback]

Do you include TD as one of the drunks in the endzone or would not he be better classified as "a guy who makes money evaluating" players? Hmmmm...

Yes, TD makes mistakes, but odds are, because he has risen to the top tier in his profession, that he evaluates talent very well -- as does Modrak -- since that is how he made his presence known in this profession.

Do you include TD as one of the drunks in the endzone or would not he be better classified as "a guy who makes money evaluating" players?  Hmmmm...

Naw, VA thinks on his own, which means he takes the word of a paid scout over an NFL GM AND a bunch of drunks in the endzone. We're all homers (and slow) and he's the model of integrity. :doh:

Va has a good eye for running backs. This much I know. There, something positive.  :doh:

438494[/snapback]

Not really. Travis's problems were just too easy to see.

As far as the rest, of course TD can't say anything bad about anybody so you have to read between the lines.

As I said, I root for the team. I will be happy at the end of the year to tell my friend he was wrong. I won't do it however after one game.

Now go Bills.

But maybe JP thought he called a down and out.  Or possibly Reed mis-heard.  Or a lot of otherthings.  Sometimes, miscommunications happens, and JP thought one thing and Reed another.

438075[/snapback]

Or maybe Reed just sucks crud and needs cut.