JP fired up!!!

Did you see him get right in Josh Reeds grill after he turned the wrong way on his route that resulted in an incomplete pass?

That is the firey competitor and natural leader we have needed on this team since Jimbo departed!!!

Attention to Detail will be huge for this team and JP will make sure of it...

Damn I'm excited about Bills football :angry:

ALL HAIL JP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to cry when I saw that. Enough of Drews crap of just walking off the field and not getting pissed off. JP should of lit into Reed and he did. Reed tried to give him crap and JP took charge and looked to Reed like..."Listen here you little sh-- you freaked up and you need to realize." The best thing was that after the game ended it showed JP and Reed happy together. Its called respect and JP will earn it fast if he hasnt already.

I watched the game Tivoed last night (I was at the Panthers/Saints game) and replayed that over and over. He reminded me of Jim Kelly - getting in someones grill. I remember a game in Pittsburgh where he screamed at Andre Reed for a good ten minutes. Just impressed with him, for a young guy to act like he did gave me some hope.

I wanted to cry when I saw that. Enough of Drews crap of just walking off the field and not getting pissed off. JP should of lit into Reed and he did. Reed tried to give him crap and JP took charge and looked to Reed like..."Listen here you little sh-- you freaked up and you need to realize." The best thing was that after the game ended it showed JP and Reed happy together. Its called respect and JP will earn it fast if he hasnt already.

437370[/snapback]

This is actually a misnomer. If there was ONE thing Bledsoe brought to the Bills that was lacking was leadership from the QB position. He was highly regarded and respected by his teammates.

I watched the game Tivoed last night (I was at the Panthers/Saints game) and replayed that over and over. He reminded me of Jim Kelly - getting in someones grill. I remember a game in Pittsburgh where he screamed at Andre Reed for a good ten minutes. Just impressed with him, for a young guy to act like he did gave me some hope.

437414[/snapback]

My favorite Kelly moment was a game where he walked up to the ENTIRE offensive line, which was seated on the Bills' bench, and proceeded to ream them out individually and as a group for a good five minutes. And all 1,500 pounds of them sat there and took it, and then they went out and took out their anger on the opposition.

I loved it yesterday when JP was the last player off the field at halftime because he was running along the stands getting the fans fired up. That was beautiful, man.

This is actually a misnomer. If there was ONE thing Bledsoe brought to the Bills that was lacking was leadership from the QB position. He was highly regarded and respected by his teammates.

437420[/snapback]

Bledsoe was not a friggin leader. You can try and tell me that all you want. But he was not a leader.

If his "I'm just so mad" comment was leadership than call me pippi longstockings. Maybe he was a bit different in the lockerroom but the guy never layed blame on himself. He was stuck with those "We just didnt execute" comments. Had respect for Drew for a couple seasons but he never showed emotion on the field or sidelines. Never did I see him go over to his unit and talk with them. He always went off and stood next to Killdrive or sat by himself.

Bledsoe was not a friggin leader. You can try and tell me that all you want. But he was not a leader.

If his "I'm just so mad" comment was leadership than call me pippi longstockings. Maybe he was a bit different in the lockerroom but the guy never layed blame on himself. He was stuck with those "We just didnt execute" comments. Had respect for Drew for a couple seasons but he never showed emotion on the field or sidelines. Never did I see him go over to his unit and talk with them. He always went off and stood next to Killdrive or sat by himself.

437455[/snapback]

Pippi Longstockings :angry:

437455[/snapback]

i think he was accepted as, and acted like, a leader. but his influence eroded when the offensive players realized he was making their jobs harder. so even though he did/said the "right" things most of the time, he was no longer capable of providing the other trait that promoted leadership...the ability to inspire others with your play.

i think he was accepted as, and anded like, a leader.  but his influence eroded when the offensive players realized he was making their jobs harder.  so even though he did/said the "right" things most of the time, he was no longer capable of providing the other trait that promoted leadership...the ability to inspire others with your play.

437502[/snapback]

Bingo.

Thank you.

Yeah, its important to note that JP handled it like a man. Marino always got on his players too, but it was in a whiney "It wasn't my fault" kind of way. Kelly did it with a toughness and that looked like JP yesterday. Its also good to note that missed route looked like Reed's only screw up yesterday. He caught the ball when it went his way.

437370[/snapback]

Josh Reed has never had a quarterback get in his face before. Never happened with Bledsoe. That's yet another thing that JP brings that Bledsoe did not.

Reed's initial look was to be angry with JP, but during the walk off the field, he seemed to capitulate.

I hope that your comment is simply JP-bashing cuz my friend knows something -- even then, it's tiring.

437610[/snapback]

I don't know if Reed ran the wrong route or Jp threw the ball incorrectly. No harm done. But neither do you and the constant Reed bashing is boring as well. I wasn't bashing JP, just saying until you and everyone else knows the facts don't assume.