A Few Thoughts On The Game

Bill from NYC

1) Talk about a great start! JP came out like gangbusters. He certainly looks like he can play in this league. He just needs to stay healthy and listen to his coaches.

2) Speaking of coaches, MM is going to be around for a long time. The man is, imo, a master strategist; quite a compliment to a man in his second year.

3) I was watching Gandy as much as one can on television. He strikes me as a finesse type LT more than a bruiser. That said, he WAS holdong his own quite well.

4) Big Mike played a good game. There were 2 plays in particular when nirvjam and I toasted to Alaska Darin. :angry:

5) Again, from what I could see on tv, I think Teague was blasting the most holes for the running game. That is a great sign.

6) It is great to have a player who is smack in the middle of his prime. Takeo Spikes is just that, and yes, l label him a GREAT football player.

7) Some of us seem to take Schobel for granted. Because of his lightening speed, he can pursue with the best of them, and he hits hard. Good game Aaron!

8) Speaking of good games, has anybody ever seen a better performance from Posey?

9) To those who wanted to cut Aiken, I say extend him! The man is a special teams monster!

10) I hope you guys had a great time at the taligate. See ya next month at the fish fry.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Some of us seem to take Schobel for granted. Because of his lightening speed, he can pursue with the best of them, and he hits hard. Good game Aaron!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

437186[/snapback]

It's tough when the standard is Bruce Smith...

on Special Teams..Peter is like a buldozer rolling through a corn field...he just levels people..hilarious to watch from the endzone

437267[/snapback]

They isolated Peters on the KO after his touchdown. He didn't get in on the tackle, but he tossed one Texan like a rag doll and went looking for more. Funny stuff.

And Bill...I would add Kelsay to your list of big time performers yesterday. Great quickness on the caused fumble.