Can somebody PLEASE tell me

Adam

Well, Boller is having a great game (or was before he got hurt), never mind that the Ravens haven't scored. Then on the play where he got hurt PM said it looks like his ankle. Theesman couldn't keep his mouth shut, "it could be his leg". :angry:

He sucks worse than normal IMO. With him moving to Monday night with Al next year I think he's going to be insufferable this season.

Well, Boller is having a great game (or was before he got hurt), never mind that the Ravens haven't scored.  Then on the play where he got hurt PM said it looks like his ankle.  Theesman couldn't keep his mouth shut, "it could be his leg".  :angry:

He sucks worse than normal IMO.  With him moving to Monday night with Al next year I think he's going to be insufferable this season.

437068[/snapback]

Hey, just wait until you get the Larry King pre-game perspective.

I have no idea what theisman is saying but kyle boller sucks. I hear ravens fans keep blaming their oline, but pass blocking for kyle boller is just an impossible task. The guy lacks any semblences of pocket awarness. Seeing the game larry tripplet is having is it possible the ravens miss Bennie Anderson? :)

jk..... sort of.... I think :angry: