The tailgate was the best so far

Sorry I missed it.  I hope none of my brethren were involved in dumping beer on people's heads.

437836[/snapback]

No, to the best of my knowledge no one wore a beer. See, unlike a message board where you can be a tough guy and say virtually anything you want, if you do it in person you might get punched in the mouth.

I think that's one of the most interesting parts of the tailgate. The most vocal and most outrageous people become amazingly docile.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, to the best of my knowledge no one wore a beer.  See, unlike a message board where you can be a tough guy and say virtually anything you want, if you do it in person you might get punched in the mouth.

I think that's one of the most interesting parts of the tailgate.  The most vocal and most outrageous people become amazingly docile.

438672[/snapback]

:doh::doh: I knew there was a logical reason. I never saw a drunk and disorderly tailgater this year either, you must be getting older and wiser :doh::D

:D:) I knew there was a logical reason. I never saw a drunk and disorderly tailgater this year either, you must be getting older and wiser ;);)

I guess you did not go under the Big White tent than after the game. She was very entertaining. Note to the girls. Do not wear thin strapped shirts. They tend to brake easy which allow all to get a eye full. :doh::doh::doh:

We raised around $300 for Hunter's hope earlier in the year.

I do like to spread the fund raising part of it around

12th man cookbooks were also for sale that was for theBuffalo Bills booster club - They give to so many charities even a $500 donation to the Football program that Mark Kelso is coaching.  Football scholarship. People of the night, food pantry, toys for tots etc....

Many people give to a wide variety of charities.  I have always tried to give to people less fortunate than I am.  If something happens to me I hope that someday people would give me a helping hand.

I can remember about twelve years ago someone told me about a little girl in a town about 30 miles from me.  She was allergic to the sun and needed special clothing so she could go outside. Her family was poor.  This little girl just wanted to go to the local K-mart and look at the Barbies. She didn't want a trip to Disney or anything major. I quickly started to put together a fund raiser. Then I found out how much the special suit cost and was told $200. I just cried. i thought it would have been thousands. This family was so poor they could not afford a $200 suit so she could go outside without being wrapped in blankets from head to toe. I talked to my husband and we sent them the suit in her favorite color PINK.  Then went on with the fundraiser to help with the medical costs etc... Mark Maddox got me a football signed by the Bills and that was the BIG TICKET raffle item.

Anyone can help others.  I hope that when people come to the tailgate that they are not overwhelmed by the raffles.  It is a very easy way to defer expenses and help unfortunates.

Maybe next year it will be Hunter's Hope - we will just have to see.

I wish I was a big lottery winner because this is what I would do.  Give it away to help others.  This is not a LAMP just hoping that more people find it in their hearts to give.

TBD people are very generous.

Thanks to all

437827[/snapback]

Cindy, reading the above reminded me of why I like and respect you so much (as if I needed a reminder). :doh:

See ya soon! :doh:

It really itches.  :doh:

438790[/snapback]

See you wore that skimpy JP top. The only part that burned on me was a little on the back of my neck.

Love the smiley comment.