The tailgate was the best so far

The shirts were the best design. The registration table was fast

The raffle tables had wonderful prizes

We raised $225 for the Katrina relief fund when the auction for the autographed Houston Gamblers Jersey bid went that high. Thank you Ty.

Awesome food - what can you say about the TBD people but that they are the best and my all time favorite part of the weekend was spending time with the future MRS Jack in Syracuse. LA-LA-LA-LA-LA Hope you get to meet her she is great.

Thanks to all who attended and GO BILLS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad and I had a great time...my only negative is that I was an idiot and didn't put sunscreen on my bald ass head.

We made it back around 1:30-2am this morning. Can't wait to make the trip again in 2 weeks...I for one will be rocking my Ron Mexico gear.

...my all time favorite part of the weekend was spending time with the future MRS Jack in Syracuse.  LA-LA-LA-LA-LA  Hope you get to meet her she is great.

436860[/snapback]

I told her last night that she's now a Wall Legend for the la la la la la la la la

my all time favorite part of the weekend was spending time with the future MRS Jack in Syracuse.  LA-LA-LA-LA-LA  Hope you get to meet her she is great.

436860[/snapback]

She brought me a cup coffee before the sun was even up yet, even though it was freezing out! :angry:

Well,

The whole idea of the raffles etc was to off set the cost of the tent rental and party expenses THEN the left over $ went to the server fund because that after all is what we ALL use to keep in touch.

This year I bought and had the jersey autograped for a fund raiser. The charity to be determined later. Katrina was not even a charity when this was thought up. Since it is so terrible with all those people homeless I asked a few on the tailgate committee and it was a go.$ to be split between the Salvation Army and the Red Cross Katrina Relief effort.

Next year who knows. Make a suggestion when the tailgate 2006 plans are posted.

My dad and I had a great time...my only negative is that I was an idiot and didn't put sunscreen on my bald ass head.

We made it back around 1:30-2am this morning.  Can't wait to make the trip again in 2 weeks...I for one will be rocking my Ron Mexico gear.

437204[/snapback]

My bald head did just fine! :)

This morning I washed off the tatoo from the side of my my head and I have a pale stencil of charging buffalo imprinted there. :angry: