Remember Willie Parker?

Fezmid

Dude!  They played the rebuilding Titans right?  If they didn't blow them away something would be very wrong in Stiller town.  Tenn won't have a winning record this year.

436663[/snapback]

Getting 161 yards rushing against ANYONE in the NFL is an accomplishment.

CW

ok... my #1 pick in my fantasy league this year was Dominik Davis. I sat him today for Willie Parker (for one, i knew Davis would be held to nothing against the Bills D, and two, i can't start anyone against the Bills). Anyway, i got RIPPED on, and looked what happpened... i am the BEST fanstasy owner.. ever... :doh:

I think it was Vernon Hayes last year.

That's actually Verron Hayes. He played some last year but it was Parker who ripped off the 60yrdr to get him 100 yards for the day.

Both Hayes and Parker are legitimate NFL backs and the Stillers are sitting on one of the best stable of RB's in the history of the NFL.

And the Steeler OLine we played last year was not as scrubby as y'all think either.

You sure about that?

I thought I rememebr them rotating some fresh guys in as the game progressed.

436839[/snapback]

They may have towards the end, but for most of the game the starters were in there.

I have no way to prove that though (never did want to convert that one to DVD :doh: ).

CW

Wasn't he the guy who ripped us up in the last game of the season last year?

Maybe he's not as scrubby as we thought he was...

CW

436656[/snapback]

Right you are :doh: :

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/boxes/index....3f?OpenDocument

Parker is a rookie, I think thats what Bradshaw said. I think it was  Vernon Hayes last year.

436668[/snapback]

Wrong...try again. Bradshawshank Redemption is a buffoon and an a$$.

Dude!  They played the rebuilding Titans right?  If they didn't blow them away something would be very wrong in Stiller town.  Tenn won't have a winning record this year.

436663[/snapback]

Tenn stinks, but run D isn't horrible. Did you see some of those runs? Good power, and he's fast. I think he might be better than Staley & Bettis.