Tampa win at Minny impressive

1billsfan

I never understood how people thought the Vikes would be better on offense WITHOUT Moss.  But to see the Bucs roll over their defense, what with all the additions, well, that's just sad.

436596[/snapback]

The Vikes add players to their D every year, and every year they suck...

I'm looking forward to watching the Vikes/Bucs game in "Short Cuts" tomorroow. It'll be cool to see any game in 30 minutes or less in order to "scout" our future opponents.

CW

Alex Smith rookie tight end had 2 touchdowns.

Next weeks game looks like it's going to be a tough game all of a sudden. I thought they were supposed to be bad this year.

Oh well, we have all week to worry about Tampa Bay. Cause we're 1-0 baby!

436592[/snapback]

The truth is, you have the right thoughts here. During the end of this past week, it seemed like I read a few Bills interviews ending with "Right now our plan is to beat Houston. That's it. That's what we're focused on."

Now, time to focus on TB and begin the gameplan. That's it. Just Tampa. One game at a time. Just hit the ball that's in front of you.

Let me add, so much for Fat Pat helping the Vikes' and hurting the Bills' rushing defense.

436601[/snapback]

Maybe so, though for what it's worth he did get 1 sack today.

But on the issue of the Bucs, take a look at these offensive ROY predictions: Cadillac Williams

Adding those almost unanimous opinions to his 148 yds today, I'm thinking not an easy W.

Next weeks game looks like it's going to be a tough game all of a sudden. I thought they were supposed to be bad this year.

436592[/snapback]

Hearing the Minn press saying that losing Moss won't mean a damned thing is a bit......no, hugely assinine. Sorry, but you don't let your best offensive player walk and replace him with nothing. That rookie WR will take time to learn NFL defenses.

436592[/snapback]

Signing a lot of high priced free agents to shore up a chronically poor D rarely works...

Signing a lot of high priced free agents to shore up a chronically poor D rarely works...

436699[/snapback]

A few teams that have broken the bank for players in free agency: Washington, Oakland, Denver, Minnesota

Sorry Nate, but you aint getting 10 million a year from the Bills with those examples to steer away from.

the bucs had a great game. Cadillac looks like the real deal.

436650[/snapback]

Cadillac was having a pretty pedestrian outing (3 yards a carry) until he popped that long run late where the Vikes had sold out to stuff the line to try to get the ball back. The stat line looks good though.