Anyone see JP tear in Reed?

NavyBillsFan

jp and reed were joking on the sidelines later though... I believe reed offered his helmet to jp after the milloy INT when JP couldn't find his. This is an even better sign, even if reed is just keeping the roster spot warm for parrish... Shows leadership on the field and respect off of it. But yeah, reed still sucks (even if he did have a nice catch in the 1st quarter)

they were going after each other pretty hard, but frankly i thought it was a good thing. somebody obviously screwed up, and it really doesn't matter who; the important thing is they didn't waste time getting it sorted out. and anyway they were joking later on.

I think it was 3rd quarter.  Looked like JP was almost picked off because Reed didnt turn around the right way for the pass.  Camera was on JP just tearing Reed a new ass....

I dont know why Buffalo keeps this guy around.  Send him off to Lonnie Johnson land at my local 7-11

436577[/snapback]

Now THAT is leadership! I don't care if he is a rookie. He needs to do that to the other offense players who do something stupid like false starts, not picking up the blitz, etc. Jimbo did that all the time and I loved it. No more coddling these guys. It's time we took a championship run seriously.

Jester: I think the do need to sort it out, so that the same mistakes aren't repeated again, particulary in a critical game.