JP tossed his gameball to the fans

1billsfan

I saw that.  I couldn't believe he did it.  He looked like he was having a great time.

436551[/snapback]

You just summed up his day better than any reporter could- when was the last time you could say that about a bills QB?

Ok, to clear up the mass confusion going on in this thread. Let me tell you what I saw on the NFL ticket...after JP Losman knelt down for the final play of the game he held onto the ball while giving props to the opposing team. After the commercial break JP gave a quick interview then immediately headed for the tunnel with a football (I'm assuming this was the same ball he had ended the game with) in his hands. As he saw the fans he held up the ball and said "who wants it!" The he wings it into the crowd. It was the classiest thing I've seen a Bills player do in a long time. Now let's please move on with our lives.

436725[/snapback]

There were two different people at the tunnel yelling for JP to come up and sign their "game ball". It was pretty funny. They were on opposite ends of the railing. JP shouted up that he had his "peoples" there and couldn't come up. His mom and brothers & sisters were down below.

He's running off the field asking "who wants the ball" and I'm jumping up and down in my living room yelling "ME! ME!" I remember when Kelly was throwing balls into the stands after the '90 AFC championship game. I was in the end zone and he kept throwing the balls into the stands behind the bench. Made me nuts.

Willis McGahee: "He came out and proved you wrong. And I told you he was going to do it."  Nice work JP, it seems like Willis really likes him and having your superstar running back give support is pretty sweet no more Bickering Bills.

437235[/snapback]

The other thing he said that I loved was when a reporter asked him "Did you guys have to calm JP down out there?" And he said something like, "No, man, this is his team. He's the quarterback, he's in charge." I'd rather hear that than something like "Oh, yeah, we have to hold his hand and babysit him and make sure he doesn't get too excited."

The other thing he said that I loved was when a reporter asked him "Did you guys have to calm JP down out there?"  And he said something like, "No, man, this is his team.  He's the quarterback, he's in charge."  I'd rather hear that than something like "Oh, yeah, we have to hold his hand and babysit him and make sure he doesn't get too excited."

437324[/snapback]

Campbell was on Wease this morning and he said he was pleasantly surprised about how poised Losman was in the huddle. Said that Losman was jacked but kept his cool.

Campbell was on Wease this morning and he said he was pleasantly surprised about how poised Losman was in the huddle.  Said that Losman was jacked but kept his cool.

437337[/snapback]

That said, I was listening to JP's interview after the game and I have to say that not only does he LOOK like Adam Sandler, but he SOUNDS exactly like Sandler's "Excited Southerner" character from his "What The Hell Happened To Me" album. Anyone else agree?

I think they're referring to his first ball on the first touchdown pass, which I'm certain has been inked and packed long before JP started kneeling down.

436583[/snapback]

Nope, Peters spiked it and it bounced up into the crowd on the sideline, mad scramble for the ball, that one is worth something if JP turns into the pro we think he may become.