Your Cindy Sheehan Update

I know some of you are remembering those we lost four years ago today by getting in a quick view of Fahrenheit 911, so I apologize in advance for interrupting. But since you dropped Cindy Sheehan like a used baby wipe in wake of the opportunity that Katrina offered you to bash our President, I just thought I'd give a quick update on her latest antics.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Cindy Sheehan, who led anti-war protests at President Bush's Texas ranch last month, criticized Sen. Dianne Feinstein's refusal to support an immediate withdrawal of American troops from Iraq.

The Vacaville mother, whose 24-year-old soldier son was killed last year in Iraq, brought her anti-war campaign to San Francisco, where she met with the California senator's state director before speaking to supporters and reporters Friday.

''If she is a strong leader, and if she's strong about bringing the troops home, we will support her,'' Sheehan said. ''If she is not, we will withdraw our support from her.''

She said Feinstein's reasons for supporting the occupation in Iraq were ''very bogus.''

''There is no noble cause,'' Sheehan said. ''This war is based on lies. To me, it's not rocket science.''

Sheehan criticizes Feinstein.

I know some of you are remembering those we lost four years ago today by getting in a quick view of Fahrenheit 911, so I apologize in advance for interrupting.  But since you dropped Cindy Sheehan like a used baby wipe in wake of the opportunity that Katrina offered you to bash our President, I just thought I'd give a quick update on her latest antics.

436319[/snapback]

:w00t: