last minute Fantasy advice

geggytah

i am pulling my hair out trying to figure out who to start at RB:

need to start 3 RB's, here are the choices:

(1 reception = 1 pt, then the standard 10 yards = 1 pt for reception and rushing yards, and TD's = 6pts)

m. anderson vs miami

w. mcgahee vs houston

b. westbrook vs atlanta

a green vs detroit

that is tough to swallow considering he was my first pick....i too have thought of that though. my biggest problem with sitting willis is that even if he doesn't get a ton of yardage, he is such a good goal line back that i think he'll get 2 TDs just from having the carries in the red zone.

hard to sit green/westbrook because of their receiving prowess

hard to sit anderson because he is denver's starting RB

at this point i think maybe green is the one to sit because detoit's D looked really good against us, the packers have lost a lot of talent on their o-line, and davenport looks to be getting some extra carries (more than normal).

keep the advice coming...PLEASE...and state the logic behind your choice

Atlanta has the best D out of those four opponents.  Start everyone but Westbrook.

436206[/snapback]

which technically should mean a good day for westbrook because mcnabb won't have time to get the ball to receivers and will have to settle for dump off passes to brian underneath? right?

which technically should mean a good day for westbrook because mcnabb won't have time to get the ball to receivers and will have to settle for dump off passes to brian underneath?  right?

436212[/snapback]

Do you think he's going to score a receiving touchdown or two? If so, go for it. If not, go with the other three. I don't know how your league works, but I would assume that TDs count more than simply racking up yards.