A Toast.

IDBillzFan

Please join me in a toast.

To Opening Day of The NFL.

For as far back as I can remember, I have always looked forward to Opening Day. As a kid, it meant all the cool holidays were about to start. The great thing about this day is that you can look forward to it all summer long and when you finally get to hang out with it, it never truly disappoints. It kicks Santa's ass all over the place. And at the end of the day it will create a schittstorm of conversation for six straight days.

So a toast; to you, Opening Day of the NFL. Know this: from this day forward I will follow you and your sixteen brothers, and then some. But just remember you're the special one. I will see you tomorrow and will stay with you from the moment the coffee is ready right through the day and straight to that very moment that I decide I would rather die a fiery death than spend another second staring at the disgusting mug of Paul McGuire in hi-def on a 60" screen.

Here's to the start of the cool holidays. Win or lose tomorrow, I love this !@#$ing game.

For as far back as I can remember, I have always looked forward to Opening Day. As a kid, it meant all the cool holidays were about to start. The great thing about this day is that you can look forward to it all summer long and when you finally get to hang out with it, it never truly disappoints. It kicks Santa's ass all over the place. And at the end of the day it will create a schittstorm of conversation for six straight days.

So a toast; to you, Opening Day of the NFL. Know this: from this day forward I will follow you and your sixteen brothers, and then some. But just remember you're the special one. I will see you tomorrow and will stay with you from the moment the coffee is ready right through the day and straight to that very moment that I decide I would rather die a fiery death than spend another second staring at the disgusting mug of Paul McGuire in hi-def on a 60" screen.

Here's to the start of the cool holidays. Win or lose tomorrow, I love this !@#$ing game.

436021[/snapback]

Whooooooo, Hooooo :w00t:

436021[/snapback]

Wasn't opening day on Thursday? :w00t::w00t:

:w00t:

Wasn't opening day on Thursday?  :w00t:  :w00t:

:w00t:

436032[/snapback]

Two days too late.  Opening day was Thursday.

436039[/snapback]

Not to me. For me, Sunday is opening day and it always will be.

Unless the Bills play the Thursday opener game some year.

436021[/snapback]

Hear, Hear!

Not to me. For me, Sunday is opening day and it always will be.

Unless the Bills play the Thursday opener game some year.

436041[/snapback]

Thank you.

Some people. Thursday night was like head you're getting from a chick that is going to screw your brains out for the next few months.

Plus, as if Thursday night was opening day. Jesus, guys, it wasn't even daytime when the Thursday NIGHT game was taking place. How the hell is it supposed to be an Opening DAY. You can't have an Opening Day if Opening Day starts at freakin' NIGHTTIME! How can you have an Opening day without a daytime game? You can't, Charlie Brown. You just can't.

(Ed and VA agreeing with each other. It's always the things you never see coming. :w00t:)

Thank you.

Some people. Thursday night was like head you're getting from a chick that is going to screw your brains out for the next few months.

Plus, as if Thursday night was opening day. Jesus, guys, it wasn't even daytime when the Thursday NIGHT game was taking place. How the hell is it supposed to be an Opening DAY. You can't have an Opening Day if Opening Day starts at freakin' NIGHTTIME! How can you have an Opening day without a daytime game? You can't, Charlie Brown. You just can't.

(Ed and VA agreeing with each other. It's always the things you never see coming. :w00t:)

436047[/snapback]

It was still light out when the pregame started.

And what's wrong with a little gobbling the cob from a chick?

You been haanging with beerball?

It was still light out when the pregame started. 

And what's wrong with a little gobbling the cob from a chick? 

You been haanging with beerball?

436055[/snapback]

It was still light out where? Here? It was after 5 p.m. That's a nighttime game and you know it. Stop splitting hairs. Who was calling the game? Al Michaels and John Madden. And it was a Special Edition of WHAT? Monday NIGHT Football.

Not Monday It's Still Light Out Football.

Monday NIGHT Football.

Still light out. Hmfph.

You are one evil person, you know that? Evil. E.V.I.L. My preacher told me about dudes like you.

436021[/snapback]

ON I guess the plus side, this will be the last year of the Maguire ritual. He's moving to College Ball next year.

And WRT Thursday's game...I don't remember picking it in the Pool so it doesn't count. :w00t: Look at it like the present you get to open on Christmas Eve...

436021[/snapback]

Remember, winning isn't everything, but losing stinks.