Biggest worry?

1billsfan

it's our kicker. Heading into tomorrows game I'm struck with the fact that many beleive this will be a defensive battle. A defensive battle means that field goals are a big factor in the outcome. Oh brother. :D:devil:

Oh well, maybe one of our kick returners will score.

Let's get it on already!

it's our kicker. Heading into tomorrows game I'm struck with the fact that many beleive this will be a defensive battle. A defensive battle means that field goals are a big factor in the outcome. Oh brother.  :D  :devil:

Let's get it on already!

435825[/snapback]

Lindell to me is definitely more of a liability than an asset. He has yet to prove himself. All the talk of him being 24 of 28 last year, which "was one of the higher percentages in the league", makes me want to puke. Hell I think I could be 24 of 28 if every kick was 18 yards...

Lets hope with this change of snapper that Lindell will finally live up to TD bringing him in here...let's hope...

it's our kicker. Heading into tomorrows game I'm struck with the fact that many beleive this will be a defensive battle. A defensive battle means that field goals are a big factor in the outcome. Oh brother.  :w00t:  :w00t:

Let's get it on already!

435825[/snapback]

Our line.

End of transmission.

• 3 weeks later...

to think we had problems with our kicker before the first game , he has been right on and no one thinks we should can his ass now . when JP starts putting it together everyone will forget about the 2 games we lost , not that jp lost them there is a lot of blame to go around . :devil: