Chris Rock

Corp000085

george bush hates midgets!

now that's funny stuff

edit: guess i should explain. chris rock was on the concert thingy and slipped in that gem REALLY REALLY FAST before he gave his talk. it really was funny, especially since now we know what bush thinks of the pats backup QB

now that's funny stuff

edit: guess i should explain. chris rock was on the concert thingy and slipped in that gem REALLY REALLY FAST before he gave his talk. it really was funny, especially since now we know what bush thinks of the pats backup QB

When I heard that I almost spit beer on TV, oops wrong take.....

now that's funny stuff

When I heard that I almost spit beer on TV, oops wrong take.....

435464[/snapback]

yeah, i'm sure the red cross is not pleased with him, but it was an obvious slam on kanye west's comments last week. I would agree that stupid grandstanding comments should be reserved for another forum than these telethons, but chris rock's comment was hilarious, taken in context of course.

yeah, i'm sure the red cross is not pleased with him, but it was an obvious slam on kanye west's comments last week.  I would agree that stupid grandstanding comments should be reserved for another forum than these telethons, but chris rock's comment was hilarious, taken in context of course.

435466[/snapback]

You think it was a slam? Maybe... Maybe not?

A brilliant way to make light of West's comments and especaily everybody else.

Funny and brilliant of Rock.

:D:devil: