Breaking News....

FEMA director Michael Brown being sent back to Washington; Homeland Security Director Chertoff to announce new leader for on-the-ground Katrina relief efforts, senior administration official tells CNN.

435046[/snapback]

I read some stories today that indicated that he pulled a George O'Leary style resume stuffing move when he was hired as a deputy at FEMA. Apparently he filled his resume with a bunch of lies. He may have finally reached the point where they just can't keep him on without him being a continuing source of embarassment.

I read some stories today that indicated that he pulled a George O'Leary style resume stuffing move when he was hired as a deputy at FEMA.  Apparently he filled his resume with a bunch of lies.  He may have finally reached the point where they just can't keep him on without him being a continuing source of embarassment.

435084[/snapback]

Good thing you guys got rid of Bernie Kerik when you had the chance too. I can't really think of too many other people more qualified for something like this, but whatever...

I'll bet you a $2000 debit card (a little damp, but probably still good) he's dubya's new Supreme Court nominee. He's just as qualified for that job as he was for his last one.

Ill bet ya a flaming piece of wreckage from Ground Zero he's NOT.

Good thing you guys got rid of Bernie Kerik when you had the chance too.  I can't really think of too many other people more qualified for something like this, but whatever...

435130[/snapback]

Who is "you guys"?

FOX News headline on this story reads "Sent Back to D.C. / FEMA chief Brown taken off relief effort duties on the scene; questions about resume surface"

When FOX starts beating down a Bush appointee, you know its bad.

FEMA director Michael Brown being sent back to Washington; Homeland Security Director Chertoff to announce new leader for on-the-ground Katrina relief efforts, senior administration official tells CNN.

435046[/snapback]

Didn't we do the same thing rebuilding Iraq when the press got bad? Swap the ambassador for a military guy? Or was it the other way around?

Who is "you guys"?

FOX News headline on this story reads "Sent Back to D.C. / FEMA chief Brown taken off relief effort duties on the scene; questions about resume surface"

When FOX starts beating down a Bush appointee, you know its bad.

435148[/snapback]

More on Fox and Bush :lol:

linky

Good thing you guys got rid of Bernie Kerik when you had the chance too.  I can't really think of too many other people more qualified for something like this, but whatever...

435130[/snapback]

I had the same thought last week. But Kerik was up for Homeland Security, not FEMA. No one in either party really gave a rats behind about who got appointed to head FEMA.

I can hear it now.  So Mr. Director, south Florida has been hit by a CAT 4, what do we do now.  Send them igloos dammit, send them igloos.

435227[/snapback]

South Florida = Miami

Miami = Home of the Dolphins

Miami Dolphins = RJ

Therefore...

Send them Retatta

He wouldn't take it. He couldn't shoot stuff.

435269[/snapback]

Besides, you'll never drag him out of Alaska...

The move smells to me like more a "face" ploy than a top-level job replacement. Get the maligned guy outta there and hand the reins to the guy whose "crew" (USCG) has been the only universally lauded part of the effort...and was pretty much running things anyway...

Let me guess, that was his stab at satire?  Weak, very weak.  :lol:

Oh by the AD, how much do I owe you each time I use that smilie?  Because I've been using it alot lately.  BTW...where has AD been??

435197[/snapback]

I kind of miss AD, as much of a s.o.b. as he could be! My theory is that he just changed his user name, and has finally started leaning toward the left! He is/was way too smart to be taking up for the right! You know, the big galut was probably just too ashamed to admitt that he had become a liberal... :lol:

Anyway, I hope he is okay....it has been a little too quiet around here, especially considering how much has been going on.... :lol: