I need Urgent help finding the game

plenzmd1

Just been informed I need to be in LA on Sunday. Course the wife wants me to fly out Sunday morning, but gotta go Saturday so as not to miss the game. I will be staying at the Beverly Hilton, without a car. Anybody got a suggestion on where to catch the game. Looked on the Bills site, but both of the places listed there are pretty far away.

Any help is appreciated

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been informed I need to be in LA on Sunday. Course the wife wants me to fly out Sunday morning, but gotta go Saturday so as not to miss the game. I will be staying at the Beverly Hilton, without a car. Anybody got a suggestion on where to catch the game. Looked on the Bills site, but both of the places listed there are pretty far away.

Any help is appreciated

434761[/snapback]

maybe LA Billz fan can help ya and let ya watch with him, just keep your political views in check :unsure::doh:

And whoever is rooting against Ohio State. :unsure:

Seriously, rent a car and head for the local Bills backers. You'll feel like you're at home.

434817[/snapback]

I'm coming to your house big boy!!!!!!! BTW, I know how to feed babies, draw the line at diaper duty though.

Anybody on the board at this billards place on Sunday?

I'm coming to your house big boy!!!!!!! BTW, I know how to feed babies, draw the line at  diaper duty though.

Anybody on the board at this billards place on Sunday?

434825[/snapback]

Normally I would but I will be in Phoenix for this game. The Q's place is being redone so the backers won't be going there this year. They will be going to Moose McGillicutty's, which is just two doors down. Rent a car and drive out there, although I am not sure how many fans will show up, probably 50 or so.

You can also drive down to Santa Monica, which is closer to your hotel. Ask anyone where the Third Street Promenade is, everyone will know. There are at least two places there, one a big billiards place (which may also be a Q's), and Barney's Beanery, which are sports bars and will have the game. Since it is sunday morning and the traffic won't be bad (remember the game starts at 10 am), I would drive up to Pasadena and go to Moose's. It will take you 30 minutes. It's not a bad bar and you'll see quite a few more Bills fans. Although there is a Steelers backers group that goes there, too.

hey dude,

your best bet if you are in beverly hills is go to the Hollywood Sports Bar and Billiards. check out their website for details: http://www.hollywoodbilliards.com/

this place has been my savior since I moved out here from buffalo. they have all the games on, and I have met a bunch of cool people from buffalo while watching games. I'll be there on sunday for sure, with my J.P. jersey, and my girlfriend in her hot bills shirt.

peace,

steve

hey dude,

your best bet if you are in beverly hills is go to the Hollywood Sports Bar and Billiards. check out their website for details: http://www.hollywoodbilliards.com/

this place has been my savior since I moved out here from buffalo. they have all the games on, and I have met a bunch of cool people from buffalo while watching games. I'll be there on sunday for sure, with my J.P. jersey, and my girlfriend in her hot bills shirt.

peace,

steve

435018[/snapback]

Hollywood Billiards is great place for games, also Timmy Nolans on Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake is a Bills Bar. Big Wangs in Hollywood just opened earlier this year, its at the corner of Cahuenga and Selma Ave, walking distance from all the major attractions, plus their Garlic Hot Wings are pretty tasty, careful though because its run by Patsie/Red Sox people. Barneys Beanery sucks because its packed and they dont turn the sound up unless its on the big screen which usually never has a Bills game on it

hey dude,

peace,

steve

435018[/snapback]

Allright brother, I'm in. Now, being lazy, is this place close to Hollywood Park? need something to do in the afternoon.