I'd kill for the Pat's offensive line

Dante

They did a nice job on one play making him go underneath, and everyone followed him, so Collins threw a touchdown to some unknown dude. More of that and less bombs away, and maybe a decent Janikowski field goal, and they were in that game.

434726[/snapback]

Collins got me 28 points on my fantasy team so I am happy :lol:

I mean, here's the thing: we don't really know how good Brady and Collins will be this year, because taht game was all decided in the trenches. The Pats hammered Collins with the pass rush, and Brady had all day to throw. Somebody learn to blitz and somebody else pick it up!

Any qb would look good with that kinda time. Damn thats the difference between pretenders and SB winners. I couldnt help but put the Bills in the Pats place vs the Raiders last night and played it out in my mind how they would fare. If it were the Bills the game would be a squeaker. The Pats, afer the first half made the necessary D adjustments and controled the game the rest of the way. Our D matches up with the Pats. Our recievers and RB's  are probably better. The only difference is I dont see Losman getting that kind of time to site see back there like Brady does. Losman would probably make a couple rookie mistakes and panic a bit leading to Raider points.

434668[/snapback]

Are you serious? :lol:

Our line is just as good or maybe even better now that the statue is gone.