Duke Preston might start this weekend

Not bad, finding a starting OG in the 4th round.

433954[/snapback]

Not bad at all MBD. This is something that imo should be done every season. Not necessarily in round 4 mind you, but it is a winning strategy to stocpile big, ugly men who can block.

I read somewhere that there are at least 4 LTs who are highly acclaimed and will be in the 06 draft.

How does that 3rd for Travis look now? Good thing TD listened to me and didn't dump him for a 5th on draft day! ;)<_<:);)

Not bad at all MBD. This is something that imo should be done every season. Not necessarily in round 4 mind you, but it is a winning strategy to stocpile big, ugly men who can block.

I read somewhere that there are at least 4 LTs who are highly acclaimed and will be in the 06 draft.

How does that 3rd for Travis look now? Good thing TD listened to me and didn't dump him for a 5th on draft day!  :)  <_<  ;)  ;)

;)

How does that 3rd for Travis look now? Good thing TD listened to me and didn't dump him for a 5th on draft day! ;)<_<:);)

433971[/snapback]

[/quote

You know a CB will be one of first 4 picks; like to see other 3 big uglies.

If he starts Sunday, it will be for CV.  Later-on it could be for BA, if he doesn't improve.

434078[/snapback]

I don't worry about Preston.

But if there's any injury to our C or G on Sunday, Geisinger is the next in line to play. Based on how he played in preseason, I don't trust him at all.