Inside the Superdome photo

I saw a photo a few days ago (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) of the field in the Superdome covered in trash, and you could see beams of sunlight coming in through the holes in the roof. Do any of you who have seen this pic have a link to it? Just curious, thanks if you can help.

BTW, yes, I have heard of Google...I checked it out yesterday and must have looked at 300+ photos with no luck. I saw a few Superdome photos but not this one I saw before.

I saw a photo a few days ago (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) of the field in the Superdome covered in trash, and you could see beams of sunlight coming in through the holes in the roof.  Do any of you who have seen this pic have a link to it?  Just curious, thanks if you can help.

BTW, yes, I have heard of Google...I checked it out yesterday and must have looked at 300+ photos with no luck.  I saw a few Superdome photos but not this one I saw before.

433290[/snapback]

Haven't you heard FEMA and Bad Bush are blocking the media from taking pictures?

Of course they were told they could take pictures but the military , fire , etc.. are too bust to cart them around and protect them. But it's FEMA's fault not the media who wants to take up space that a recuser or helpless person could need.

Bush Bad, Fema Bad.

Haven't you heard FEMA and Bad Bush are blocking the media from taking pictures?

Of course they were told they could take pictures but the military , fire , etc.. are too bust to cart them around and protect them.  But it's FEMA's fault not the media who wants to take up space that a recuser or helpless person could need. 

Bush Bad, Fema Bad.

433312[/snapback]

Way to turn a simple request into a political rant. Real helpful.

Smokinandjokin - check out USAtoday.com. They have a photo slide show on the front page. Specifically check out photo 58 on the recovery tab. I didn't see the trash, but it's got the light coming through the holes in the dome.

Of course they were told they could take pictures but the military , fire , etc.. are too bust to cart them around and protect them.  But it's FEMA's fault not the media who wants to take up space that a recuser or helpless person could need. 

Bush Bad, Fema Bad.

433312[/snapback]

apparently the cnn picture i saw of the decapitated lady in rigor mortis was just a passing thought.

there's a couple pics in this week's sports illustrated. all i can say is keep searching. I've seen plenty on tv, but haven't really looked online. good luck with your research

I saw a photo a few days ago (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) of the field in the Superdome covered in trash, and you could see beams of sunlight coming in through the holes in the roof.  Do any of you who have seen this pic have a link to it?  Just curious, thanks if you can help.

BTW, yes, I have heard of Google...I checked it out yesterday and must have looked at 300+ photos with no luck.  I saw a few Superdome photos but not this one I saw before.

433290[/snapback]

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/0...ucdn6mk1_photo1