Explanation for poor running in preseason

jahbonas

Our Off line is big and physical...it will not be until the 3rd and 4th quarters when their size begins to really wear opponents down.....in the preseason our line never plays that long to the point they could begin to take over.

Look this year for a lot of slow 1st halfs followed by holes opening and willis putting up longer runs in the 2nd half

Our Off line is big and physical...it will not be until the 3rd and 4th quarters when their size begins to really wear opponents down.....in the preseason our line never plays that long to the point they could begin to take over.

Look this year for a lot of slow 1st halfs followed by holes opening and willis putting up longer runs in the 2nd half

432879[/snapback]

I hope that's true. You also hear a lot that Willis was slacking off in the preseason. Hope that's true too, and that he unleashes holy vengeance starting Sunday. But what you say is why the D is so important, so we can stick with the running game til it starts to actually work! A really low scoring first half would be a positive sign. Come to think of it we did best in the third quarter of games last year, which kind of goes along with your theory....

I don't really care how they do it though, if they will just be kind enough to win a fargin superbowl I will ask no questions :D

I hope that's true. You also hear a lot that Willis was slacking off in the preseason. Hope that's true too, and that he unleashes holy vengeance starting Sunday. But what you say is why the D is so important, so we can stick with the running game til it starts to actually work! A really low scoring first half would be a positive sign. Come to think of it we did best in the third quarter of games last year, which kind of goes along with your theory.... 

I don't really care how they do it though, if they will just be kind enough to win a fargin superbowl I will ask no questions  :D

432920[/snapback]

I thought Willis was working out with some Cane Alum down in Miami. :D