Server Update: Just paid for another year

SDS

Last year I got them to kick in a 2nd hard drive for a 1 year prepayment. This year, I got them to double our bandwidth allotment (since we are running at 80% of our allowance).

We are now fully paid until Sept. 30th of 2006.

FYI...

Last year I got them to kick in a 2nd hard drive for a 1 year prepayment.  This year, I got them to double our bandwidth allotment (since we are running at 80% of our allowance).

FYI...

432010[/snapback]

Do we need to send in a new batch of donations for the new year??? or do some of the proceeds of the Tailgate cover that. I am willing to make another contribution if necessary.

Last year I got them to kick in a 2nd hard drive for a 1 year prepayment.  This year, I got them to double our bandwidth allotment (since we are running at 80% of our allowance).

FYI...

432010[/snapback]

I guess SDS is getting his gentlemen's forum after all. <_<

We have many incentives to raise $ at the tailgate

Raffles, beads, 50/50

BUT those who enjoy the wall can always donate like last year.

Some of the prizes this year include Lossman Throwback jersey

Autographed Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey - hats - shirts- glasses

it really is a blast.

FYI...

432010[/snapback]

Coolness! Good call on the extra bandwidth, although with Ice & that other kid gone, I'm sure you'll see less of a load. Then again, we still have FFS's long (but excellent) posts to contend with. <_<

FYI...

432010[/snapback]

Great! How do we blame this on TD? <_<

*ahem* Hitch-polishers *cough*

0:)

432111[/snapback]

Clowns to the left of me, J-bone to the right... :lol:

As for additional money - well, that is up to the individual. Like I said, I have paid for all hosting fees through Sept. of next year. That leaves about 3-4 months worth of covered hosting fees in the account. So, the quick answer is "no", additional money is not needed as of today.

With that said, we certainly aren't turning down funds. Every dollar that is collected between now and the end of 2006 just extends our paid hosting into the future. However, I am NOT making any pitch to the community at this time. This post was simply an FYI of what has been done with your money the past few days.

Awesome news on increasing the bandwith! Now we can add all kinds of graphics and pictures and stuff!

(I keed...I keed)

432361[/snapback]

I think BIG blinking graphics in everyone's signatures would be way groovy...