LABillzFan um... I want to win a free lunch!

Don't feel bad, dude. Last year after we lost to Jacksonville, there were only five people left in the pool. I don't think we ever made it past week three.

I should note that OGTeleven predicts a tie this Sunday.

And Nick...I'd love to add you, but we know more now than we knew in April so it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants. I mean, if anyone knew that we'd drop Dorenbos for Schneckerdoodle, I'm sure EVERYONE would change their predictions.

But people who missed the deadline can add their predictions here just for shitzngiggles.

432017[/snapback]

LA,

You had me at "Nick I would love to add you" :lol:

Fabio called and he is upset! 0:)

Now cut that out! (said in my Jack Benny voice) (for those of you to young to remember--tough chit)

432593[/snapback]

Legend says that the Jack Benny tv show had it's longest recorded laugh when Jack was in another room dressing, and Rochester answered the door to recieve a telegram. He reached into Benny's slacks that were laid over a chair and extracted a coin, and tipped the boy.

Benny came out in his shorts and garters holding up his socks, picked up his slacks, and said "Raaachester - who took a quarter out of my pants!". :lol: