Texans defence hopes to be better than...

canbuffan34

Read this article this morning (sorry, no link) on TwoBillsDrive about how the Texans feel like if they can outplay our D, that would mean that our Offence is not going to be very successful. (duh!) While reading it I couldn't help but think "Yeah!, you and about 30 other teams hope to outplay this defence" :doh:

Read this article this morning (sorry, no link) on TwoBillsDrive about how the Texans feel like if they can outplay our D, that would mean that our Offence is not going to be very successful. (duh!) While reading it I couldn't help but think "Yeah!, you and about 30 other teams hope to outplay this defence" :doh:

431694[/snapback]

Ummm..... It's defenSe and offenSe...

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine... ;)

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine... :doh:

431735[/snapback]

Not for those north of the border it isn't. Then again, they like to put cheese curds and gravy on french fries because they're not fattening enough with just ketchup.

Not for those north of the border it isn't.  Then again, they like to put cheese curds and gravy on french fries because they're not fattening enough with just ketchup.

431746[/snapback]

I like to put my cheese curds in the microwave for ~15 seconds.. mmm... squeakies...

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine... :doh:

431735[/snapback]

They spell center centre among other spelling alternates. There is former British Commonwealth English spelling and then there's American.

431694[/snapback]

maybe they ment their D can force more turnovers, and hold us to fewer total yards, since we have a young QB, and they have a good offense.