ROLL CALL... who will be there Sunday?

stevestojan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at hammer's.

I'd like to take this moment to have a short eulogy for a fallen comrade.

Gavin, the only other active member of TSW who's attended all seven arranged tailgates, will not be with us this year. Sadly, he lost his testicles in a terrible marital accident.

:doh:

GO BILLS!

I'll be at hammer's.

Gavin, the only other active member of TSW who's attended all seven arranged tailgates, will not be with us this year. Sadly, he lost his testicles in a terrible marital accident.

GO BILLS!

431696[/snapback]

I thought THIS year was the seventh (sixth for most of us)?

Oh yeah, and I'll be there this weekend. Danny's, Hammer's and game.

I'll be at hammer's.

GO BILLS!

431696[/snapback]

Good Lord that's a shame. I mean, what is this world coming to?

I'll see you guys @ Hammer's! We'll have a silent moment for Gavin, a Waller that changed the world.

I will be at Hammer's (Nice and early to help set up) and at the game. I had every intention of going to Danny's as well, but instead we are having a little neighborhood "first week of schools over" party saturday night...... You guys can all come if you want!!!

Psyched! Cannot wait. Opening Day snuck up on me this year. But I'm ready for the beginning of the JP Era. I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday! Harv ("Albany,ny" ) and I will probably be driving back to Albany right after the game ends ... but before the game ... that's TBD Time! Harv says he can drink more Jack Daniel's on a bad day than any of you can on a good day. I'll bring the Jack ...

They sure know how to collapse at the right time, don't they?

431741[/snapback]

Thus, the reason I quit rooting for them.

They're like that hot girl in High School that you wanted to nail badly, only to have her repeatedly shut you down at the point of no return :doh:

I'll be at Hammer's and will even go to the game.

431384[/snapback]

Mrs Campy and I are leaving Thursday AM. We'll be at Hammer's Lot, and like Jay, if we can find that stadium-thingy after the Tailgate, we'll see if we can't stop by to check it out.

Plates are being planned for Friday (that's still on, right?), but I can't 100% promise we'll make it (chemo side effects and all :o , but at least I still have hair and don't look like a cancer patient ;) ).

Looking forward to meeting many of you and seeing even more of you again!

Go Bills!!!

I have to get an alignment and rotation on Friday morning. Depending on how long that takes......

Most likely late Friday evening I will leave. I hate traffic....

431763[/snapback]

We are leaving Friday about 4 pm in that area. My car will be full. But, you are more than welcome to drive up / caravan with us. We will be stopping and eating and things. Makes for a little better trip. Just let me know.