Someone Who Actually Knows Something

San-O

I never played O-line so I don't really know. Seems you lose your LT and replace him with a nobody, you are getting worse. To me, a bad o-line seems a lot like bad acting. You know it when you see it.

Could someone with an objective view, state where they think this o-line

is now, compared to last year, and why?

TD, O-Line and MW apologists need not respond.

Thanks.

Your Highness:

Respectfully refuse your command. Insult and belittlement is not an endearig trait, despite what your parent/parents/school may have told you.

Better luck next time.

And you get high marks for the most snotty, self-serving post this week. :doh:

Sincerely,

Your Pal, stuckincincy

Your Highness:

Respectfully refuse your command. Insult and belittlement is not an endearig trait, despite what your parent/parents/school may have told you.

Better luck next time.

And you get high marks for the most snotty, self-serving  post this week. :doh:

Sincerely,

Your Pal, stuckincincy

431361[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Are you a TD, O-line or MW apologist?

I never played O-line so I don't really know.  Seems you lose your LT and replace him with a nobody, you are getting worse.  To me, a bad o-line seems a lot like bad acting.  You know it when you see it.

Could someone with an objective view, state where they think this o-line

is now, compared to last year, and why?

TD, O-Line and MW apologists need not respond.

Thanks.

431358[/snapback]

You want an objective view, but than you state that "TD,O-line, or MW apologists need not respond" So basically you want someone to tell you the o-line sucks so you hear the version of the state of things the way you see them? That's a bit hypocritical. :doh:

You want an objective view, but than you state that "TD,O-line, or MW apologists need not respond"  So basically you want someone to tell you the o-line sucks so you hear the version of the state of things the way you see them?  That's a bit hypocritical. ;)

431377[/snapback]

I see your point. Really looking for someone who may have played the O-line

in college, or has some real experience. Maybe a coach, ex-coach. Having someone post 2000 words why they think "hope" it will be better is really not of interest to me.

I don't see how the o-line can be better, however really looking for an objective

view. So: TD, O-line and MW apologists feel free to identify yourselves as such

and repond.

:doh:

I don't know anything......but, is s = sucky an option?

I hope I'm wrong.  :doh:

431389[/snapback]

That's kind of what I'm seeing.

However, I don't really know either. Hoping they are not as "sucky" as they

have been recently. I see no tangible reason why they should be better.

well..... we're waiting?

431402[/snapback]

Go play with your toys, child. You are not interested in discussing football, only an infantile and easily seen through ruse that gives you some sort of macrbe thrill.

So I dismiss you.

You can declare victory on your next up-stroke, eh? :doh:

See ya...

I am not an O Line expert at all, but it seems to me that the best O Lines in the business have at least four essential elements, and perhaps none of them are more important than the other. The best ones have talented players (and this has seemingly little to do with when they were drafted, although the very best individuals are often very high picks), they are well coached, they play well together as a side of a line and as a unit, and the coaches put them in a position to play to their strengths and hide their weaknesses.

The Bills, being in their second year under McNally should be a little better coached, especially because MM and TC and McNally are no longer in their rookie years or rookie years together. The right side of the line has played together and in the same system with the same coaches, which is something we havent had in a long, long time. The left side should be a worry, because we don't know how well Gandy will do, and he and Anderson have never played together, nor have they played in this offense or for this O Line coach or offensive system. There is no telling how they may fare.

The Patriots have been able to plug unknowns into the line with tremendous results recently. The Broncos are able to put anyone in there and they still can run the ball with any back. The Colts have had quite a few man changes in the last couple years I believe, too. But they are coached well, they learn how to play as an individual and as a side and as a unit, and the team does the right things around them, as opposed to, say, the GW era with three different O Line coaches and a OC the last two years that forced his system on the players instead of utilizing the players strengths.

Go play with your toys, child. You are not interested in discussing football, only an infantile and easily seen through ruse that gives you some sort of macrbe thrill.

So I dismiss you.

You can declare victory on your next up-stroke, eh? :doh:

431407[/snapback]

The only thing macabre was DB behind last years O-line .

UHhhh....

I am not an O Line expert at all, but it seems to me that the best O Lines in the business have at least four essential elements, and perhaps none of them are more important than the other. The best ones have talented players (and this has seemingly little to do with when they were drafted, although the very best individuals are often very high picks), they are well coached, they play well together as a side of a line and as a unit, and the coaches put them in a position to play to their strengths and hide their weaknesses.

The Bills, being in their second year under McNally should be a little better coached, especially because MM and TC and McNally are no longer in their rookie years or rookie years together. The right side of the line has played together and in the same system with the same coaches, which is something we havent had in a long, long time. The left side should be a worry, because we don't know how well Gandy will do, and he and Anderson have never played together, nor have they played in this offense or for this O Line coach or offensive system. There is no telling how they may fare.

The Patriots have been able to plug unknowns into the line with tremendous results recently. The Broncos are able to put anyone in there and they still can run the ball with any back. The Colts have had quite a few man changes in the last couple years I believe, too. But they are coached well, they learn how to play as an individual and as a side and as a unit, and the team does the right things around them, as opposed to, say, the GW era with three different O Line coaches and a OC the last two years that forced his system on the players instead of utilizing the players strengths.

431408[/snapback]

Does your urge to pontificate totally cloud your perception and common sense?