Love those Bush's

Buftex

Barbara Bush claims that most of the New Orleans "refugees" are better off now, than they were before the levees broke. It is so comforting to know that the Bush's are so in touch with every day people....not sure who is more embarassing, their son, or George Sr and his mother trying to defend their little boy...it says a lot about them....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbara Bush claims that most of the New Orleans "refugees" are better off now, than they were before the levees broke.  It is so comforting to know that the Bush's are so in touch with every day people....not sure who is more embarassing, their son, or George Sr and his mother trying to defend their little boy...it says a lot about them....

431142[/snapback]

It's always a good idea to judge people based on the nutty things their 80+ year old relatives say. <_<

Barbara Bush claims that most of the New Orleans "refugees" are better off now, than they were before the levees broke.  It is so comforting to know that the Bush's are so in touch with every day people....not sure who is more embarassing, their son, or George Sr and his mother trying to defend their little boy...it says a lot about them....

431142[/snapback]

You're picking on someone's mother? Christ, that's pathetic even for YOU!

I'll tell you one thing, Buf. They sure won't be far better off when they see the photos of all those !@#$ing busses under water.

You're picking on someone's mother? Christ, that's pathetic even for YOU!

431212[/snapback]

Maybe, but no more pathetic than the president sending his parents on a PR tour to rehab their sons' image. And before you, or Silver-n-Red take excpetion to me picking on someone's mother, need I remind you of all the nice things the two of you have had to say about Cindy Sheehan?

And Silver, weren't you the one doing cartweels in the Ewok village when Zel Miller, another dingy old person, went off on his party?

Attention Wal-mart shoppers: today's special, standards, buy one, get one free. It's double standard day at Wal-mart! <_<

Maybe, but no more pathetic than the president sending his parents on a PR tour to rehab their sons' image.  And before you, or Silver-n-Red take excpetion to me picking on someone's mother, need I remind you of all the nice things the two of you have had to say about Cindy Sheehan? 

And Silver, weren't you the one doing cartweels in the Ewok village when Zel Miller, another dingy old person, went off on his party?

Attention Wal-mart shoppers:  today's special, standards, buy one, get one free.  It's double standard day at Wal-mart! <_<

431235[/snapback]

Cindy who? Oh, her. Is she still around?

No, seriously, what DID happen to her?

Oh yeah, the Hurricane is way more interesting to the Hot Pockets crowd.

Times up Cindy!

DING!

431243[/snapback]

It's not the hurricane that people find more interesting. It's the Blame Game that have taken the media away from Cindy. We don't pay attention to what interests us. We pay attention to what interests the media.

Maybe, but no more pathetic than the president sending his parents on a PR tour to rehab their sons' image.  And before you, or Silver-n-Red take excpetion to me picking on someone's mother, need I remind you of all the nice things the two of you have had to say about Cindy Sheehan? 

431235[/snapback]

Cindy Sheehan isn't someone's mother, she's Cindy Sheehan! I don't judge Casey Sheehan by the brainless things his insane mom says. I only use Cindy Sheehan's statements to judge Cindy Sheehan.

Cindy Sheehan also isn't over 80 years old! How many people that age make insightful and relavent comments? I was raised to cut old people some slack. Maybe you weren't?

Not really. He had a lot of nasty things to say (that I thought were funny) but I doubt it changed anyone's mind.

I do remember cheering him for making Chris Matthews crap his pants on his own show, but that was because he finally called him on the BS he pulls where he asks someone a question and interupts them mid-answer so he can look like he's got them on their heels.

Attention Wal-mart shoppers:  today's special, standards, buy one, get one free.  It's double standard day at Wal-mart!
Maybe it's just bad memory day at the Wal-mart you're shopping at there, pal.

Cindy Sheehan isn't someone's mother, she's Cindy Sheehan!  I don't judge Casey Sheehan by the brainless things his insane mom says.  I only use Cindy Sheehan's statements to judge Cindy Sheehan. 

431295[/snapback]

Right on cue!

RNC talking points

#1 - Anyone who says anything bad about Bush is obviously insane. Label that person a looney, brainless or crazy person.

#2 - If all else fails, put your hands over your ears and scream the mantra: "Flightsuit, Halliburton, Bush bad." They might think that you are retarded, but at least you won't have to listen to what they have to say.

Right on cue! 

RNC talking points

#1 - Anyone who says anything bad about Bush is obviously insane.  Label that person a looney, brainless or crazy person.

#2 - If all else fails, put your hands over your ears and scream the mantra:  "Flightsuit, Halliburton, Bush bad."  They might think that you are retarded, but at least you won't have to listen to what they have to say.

431336[/snapback]

Only to be followed by the Dems Talking Points:

(1) When something goes wrong, always find a way to blame Bush.

(2) If you can't find a way to blame Bush, find a way to blame Bush for the fact that you can't find a way to blame Bush.

Attention Wal-mart shoppers:  today's special, standards, buy one, get one free.  It's double standard day at Wal-mart! :doh:

431235[/snapback]

I'm a conservative and i will say it....i think what mother Bush said was an embarrassment. but i will also add....that my guess is that the Presidents parents are not out and about trying to patch up his image any more now then Bush Sr. was when he was traveling all over India 9 months ago.

Right on cue! 

RNC talking points

#1 - Anyone who says anything bad about Bush is obviously insane.  Label that person a looney, brainless or crazy person.

#2 - If all else fails, put your hands over your ears and scream the mantra:  "Flightsuit, Halliburton, Bush bad."  They might think that you are retarded, but at least you won't have to listen to what they have to say.

431336[/snapback]

How stupid are you? Have you ever heard Cindy Sheehan speak? For all the coverage she got, there was little emphasis on the actual things she said.

"President Bush murdered my son."

"My son died for Israel."

"President Bush's environmental policies caused Hurrican Katrina" (pretty sure that was Monday before the Bush bashers decided the response was more important to emphasis as part of their daily catharsis).

Do you agree with Cindy Sheehan or do you just think it's important to defend her because the enemy of your enemy is your friend?

Right on cue! 

RNC talking points

431336[/snapback]

Here you go, smart guy.

Nah, she's not insane....

How embarassing for you.

How stupid are you?  Have you ever heard Cindy Sheehan speak?  For all the coverage she got, there was little emphasis on the actual things she said.

"President Bush murdered my son."

"My son died for Israel."

"President Bush's environmental policies caused Hurrican Katrina" (pretty sure that was Monday before the Bush bashers decided the response was more important to emphasis as part of their daily catharsis).

Do you agree with Cindy Sheehan or do you just think it's important to defend her because the enemy of your enemy is your friend?

431437[/snapback]

Obviously not as stupid as you, although that might not be saying much. Cindy Sheehan is just some lady who lost her son in what she felt is an unjust war and blames the president. I didn't know that this qualifies as insanity but I guess that if it takes one to know one, you would definitely be a better judge of insanity than I am.

As for her views on Katrina or anything else, I couldn't care less. I just find it hilarious that the Bushites find this poor lady so scary that they have to label her as insane or crazy or whatever. Like she is some threat to everything that you hold dear.

If you want to talk about insane, let's talk about Pat Robertson. This guy actually has millions of followers that send him money to support his "ministry". This guy is a lot more dangerous than some housewife.

Which brings us to RNC talking point #3: Never talk bad about a fellow Republican no matter how despicable they act. Make up an excuse or cover your ears and recite the mantra mentioned in talking point #2.

The evacuee shelters would definitely be a step up in living conditions for some of the people in my area. Especially if their crappy shacks/trailers just went through a cat 4 hurricane. I don't think I'd want to be the one to say it first though. Probably start fewer fights telling people their baby is ugly.

431142[/snapback]

Barbara Bush can't understand why these people just didn't pack up their Range Rovers and head to their vacation homes when they found out that the hurricane was coming. :doh:

Obviously not as stupid as you, although that might not be saying much.  Cindy Sheehan is just some lady who lost her son in what she felt is an unjust war and blames the president.  I didn't know that this qualifies as insanity but I guess that if it takes one to know one, you would definitely be a better judge of insanity than I am.

As for her views on Katrina or anything else, I couldn't care less.  I just find it hilarious that the Bushites find this poor lady so scary that they have to label her as insane or crazy or whatever.  Like she is some threat to everything that you hold dear.

431530[/snapback]

You're right. She did give birth to a person about a 100x more honorable and noble than herself, so she shouldn't actually be asked to explain the completely indefensible accusations she makes. :doh:;)

I find it hilarious that you don't even want to touch the actual things she says and hold up the CNN version of her life story instead. "She lost her son; she's a hero." MMM HMM. :o

If you want to talk about insane, let's talk about Pat Robertson.
No, let's not. Pat Robertson has nothing to do with me. Nice try at the deflection, though.