We'll be in the Superbowl in 2 years...

canbuffan34

This COACHING STAFF! Think about it for a minute, guys and gals. I LMAO listening to some of you whiners go on and on about NC and the O-line. Granted it would be nice to have KC's line and I would like to keep Nate for the next few years but my biggest concern is losing Jerry Gray or Tom Clements or God forbid, Bobby freakin April! Think back to a year ago during our playoff run how Jerry would make adjustments after halftime to all but shutout teams or how about some of the offensive playcalling by TC which had all of us on the edge of our seats! As we sit here and question the talent of our new QB, the effectiveness of our O-line, and the durability of our stud RB these coaches are dissecting the Houston Texans strengths and weaknesses much better IMO than their's are attempting to figure us out. The only game film they would have on JP would be from some spot duty last year and some meaningless preseason games. How would you like to be the OC for the Texans trying to figure out to attack this defence? Or even worse to be the ST's coach telling your squad "just be prepared for everything and anything" :D If you insist on dwelling this team's shortcomings, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised after next Sun. What I know for sure is that all JP has to do is rank statistically better than Bledsoe in order to be an upgrade at that position and I don't think that Drew set the bar very high at 26th out of 31 starting QB's last season.I seriously think that 10-6 is very likely our record this year and if we retain the same coaches and some key players that next season we could be 14-2 and Superbowl bound Baby!!!

This COACHING STAFF! Think about it for a minute, guys and gals. I LMAO listening to some of you whiners go on and on about NC and the O-line. Granted it would be nice to have KC's line and I would like to keep Nate for the next few years but my biggest concern is losing Jerry Gray or Tom Clements or God forbid, Bobby freakin April! Think back to a year ago during our playoff run how Jerry would make adjustments after halftime to all but shutout teams or how about some of the offensive playcalling by TC which had all of us on the edge of our seats! As we sit here and question the talent of our new QB, the effectiveness of our O-line, and the durability of our stud RB these coaches are dissecting the Houston Texans strengths and weaknesses much better IMO than their's are attempting to figure us out. The only game film they would have on JP would be from some spot duty last year and some meaningless preseason games. How would you like to be the OC for the Texans trying to figure out to attack this defence? Or even worse to be the ST's coach telling your squad "just be prepared for everything and anything" :D If you insist on dwelling this team's shortcomings, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised after next Sun. What I know for sure is that all JP has to do is rank statistically better than Bledsoe in order to be an upgrade at that position and I don't think that Drew set the bar very high at 26th out of 31 starting QB's last season.I seriously think that 10-6 is very likely our record this year and if we retain the same coaches and some key players that next season we could be 14-2 and Superbowl bound Baby!!!

430639[/snapback]

Yes, all good points, but the sky is indeed falling, now stop with the optimism!

430639[/snapback]

I predict the Bills will win the Super Bowl THIS year.

I had a similar thought the other day.... mostly about Gray... Who would step up to follow in his shoes if he were to get a HC job? I think he is invaluable to this team and we should be very thankful he is here. I was very happy to read an article where the list of the next few coordinators to get a HC job didn't include JG. I wish him all the best, but Jerry i hope you remain in buffalo for a long time.