Bills bringing in a kicker this week.

Mile High

The clock is ticking fast. Once Lindell plays, he's guaranteed $825,000 for the year.

They better move if they want France because Baltimore & Tennessee are interested in him & Tennessee has some bum as their kicker. I don't know what's up with Baltimore wanting to bring France in for a tryout.

Here's Tennessee's kicker Rob Bironas:

http://www.titansonline.com/team/players/bio.php?PRKey=295

We could all see that Lindell stunk, why did they wait until 6 days before the home opener?

Really makes you wonder.............. :D

430345[/snapback]

It's kind of like the June pre- Training camp cuts. The day after final cutdown is when the also-rans become available.

We can only hope that someone kicks Lindell out of his spot.

I read on the Billszone and the Range that WGR reports the Bills are giving a tryout to Todd France, recently cut by the Buccaneers. France actually outkicked the guy Gruden kept, but Gruden opted for experience. France kicked in NFL Europe.

Oops, I see someone else beat me to it. Disregard this post.

Hmmm, his NFL E numbers don't look too great from 30-39 (don't get me wrong much better than Lindell), that being said, does anyone know if its a windy day at the ralph? i would feel a lot more confident if we signed him after watching him kick in at least windy conditions.

Hmmm, his NFL E numbers don't look too great from 30-39 (don't get me wrong much better than Lindell), that being said, does anyone know if its a windy day at the ralph?  i would feel a lot more confident if we signed him after watching him kick in at least windy conditions.

430588[/snapback]

From what I read online elsewhere, Gruden had them kicking in some crappy conditions down there (I know, not Buffalo windy conditions) but he was making them there so there's at least hope...