Advice Needed

love my bills

I am going to my first bills game in person and I have two options on the tickets I can get:

1) 4th Row 50 Yard Line

2) 1st Row 40 Yd. Line

I don't know which will be the better seats so anyone that has experiance at the Ralph please post you comments.

430232[/snapback]

you will be a bit low regardless, so it may be a bit tougher to see over the players... to see the entire field... but it sounds like the 4th row on the 50 is your best bet

I am going to my first bills game in person and I have two options on the tickets I can get:

1) 4th Row 50 Yard Line

2) 1st Row 40 Yd. Line

I don't know which will be the better seats so anyone that has experiance at the Ralph please post you comments.

430232[/snapback]

Higher is better. 12 row is about ideal. How do you get your hands on either ticket(s)?

1st Row seats are the biggest rip off of all time. If you are behind either bench, you can't see over the players. If you are further down the yard lines, the TV Camera tower is constantly in your way along with all the other cameras and photographers. If you are in either end zone, you can't see the play because the players are blocking your view. The only decent view will be of the Jills. Take Row 4 if that's your only option. I'd stay above Row 5 if at all possible.