Does anyone else want to give up on the season?

coltrane34

Man we havn't even gotten into the first week and all I am hearing is that the team is in a horrible situation. The QB sucks, nate is out, the line is too slow on their feet, and wow the patriots are too good. Where is Kelly? You people really suck. Right now your team is undefeated and in first place in the toughest division in football. The preseason is a learning experience, and the Bills learned a lot. Sometimes they looked great, other times not so much. But the preseason means nothing. There is no one player on this TEAM that is greater than the whole, no one will singlehandedly win or lose a game for the Bills (except lindell).

Get over yourselves and positively root for your team. They are on the cusp of great things in their future, stop trying to kill the fun ride that they are about to embark on. Go overanalyze some NASCAR event and leave us true fans alone.

Man we havn't even gotten into the first week and all I am hearing is that the team is in a horrible situation.  The QB sucks, nate is out, the line is too slow on their feet, and wow the patriots are too good.  Where is Kelly?  You people really suck.  Right now your team is undefeated and in first place in the toughest division in football.  The preseason is a learning experience, and the Bills learned a lot.  Sometimes they looked great, other times not so much.  But the preseason means nothing.  There is no one player on this TEAM that is greater than the whole, no one will singlehandedly win or lose a game for the Bills  (except lindell).

Get over yourselves and positively root for your team.  They are on the cusp of great things in their future, stop trying to kill the fun ride that they are about to embark on.  Go overanalyze some NASCAR event and leave us true fans alone.

430176[/snapback]

We're actually tied for first in the division. But I like your thinking. <_<

Let the ride begin. Yippekayaaaa.

coltrane34 Posted Today, 09:00 PM

Man we havn't even gotten into the first week and all I am hearing is that the team is in a horrible situation. The QB sucks, nate is out, the line is too slow on their feet, and wow the patriots are too good. Where is Kelly? You people really suck. Right now your team is undefeated and in first place in the toughest division in football. The preseason is a learning experience, and the Bills learned a lot. Sometimes they looked great, other times not so much. But the preseason means nothing. There is no one player on this TEAM that is greater than the whole, no one will singlehandedly win or lose a game for the Bills (except lindell).

Get over yourselves and positively root for your team. They are on the cusp of great things in their future, stop trying to kill the fun ride that they are about to embark on. Go overanalyze some NASCAR event and leave us true fans alone.

AMEN!!!

Come on everyone, FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! LET US REJOICE!!!

I for one can not wait until Sunday gets here, or Saturday for that matter.

Everyone has the right to be negative, but I am not going down that path.

I will be cheering the Bills on every weekend they are playing, even if the season gets ugly.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<