mcgahee on sideline

SACKMARINO

Thats what i was thinking, but it is possible to catch a flight after practice and get back in time for the next practice... so it is possible that it was him... however i do doubt it because athletes of the highest caliber take care of their bodies 100% leading up to a game, and being on a plane that much in a short time will dehydate you, and if you are sluggish in one days practice, you will be sore the next, and that means his first day he might be feeling fine is Thursday. A big price to pay just to be at your alma mater's game

NOTES: Anthony Reddick and Baraka Atkins did not play in the second half due to knee sprains according to the Miami sidelines…Charlie Jones was ejected in the second quarter for a personal foul during a punt…Former Hurricanes Michael Irvin, Cortez Kennedy, Willis McGahee, and Roscoe Parrish were in attendance on the Miami sideline….Former Seminoles Marvin Jones, Williams Floyd, Snoop Minnis, and Jamal Reynolds were on the Florida State sidelines.

definitly was him....roscoe was there too.

http://miami.scout.com/2/434384.html

Thats what i was thinking, but it is possible to catch a flight after practice and get back in time for the next practice... so it is possible that it was him... however i do doubt it because athletes of the highest caliber take care of their bodies 100% leading up to a game, and being on a plane that much in a short time will dehydate you, and if you are sluggish in one days practice, you will be sore the next, and that means his first day he might be feeling fine is Thursday.  A big price to pay just to be at your alma mater's game

430205[/snapback]

That's rediculous. These guys are 22 years old and in better shape than 99.9% of the USA. A two-hour flight doesn't wipe you out man.

That's rediculous.  These guys are 22 years old and in better shape than 99.9% of the USA.  A two-hour flight doesn't wipe you out man.

430462[/snapback]

My message retracted with the evidence shown now.... And i worked for a college basketball team, you would be surprised how fickle some athletes are, a certain amount of water, not too much sun on road-trips to warm climates. We were in Hawaii for seven days a few years back, and nobody went to the beach until the sixth day, after our final game. Depends on the player i guess, my experience is that the most important thing is winning, and if a flight, or an evening out will slow you down just a little bit, it isn't worth it. To each his own...